Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hacker in OP Skyblock

NotSniperGod

3 days before i was leveling up and reached level 100 after reaching level 100 i typed gg in the chat then after a while a mysterious zombie head was walking near me with invisible effect in my island and i got scared and left the server after a while i came online again and was chatting with a friend suddenly a mysterious spawner was coming near me it was like someone was wearing a spawner on head with invisible effect but the island warp was in shop and there was one opening where only island members can enter and no other persons have perm to fly then how did the invisible man came out of it and the same thing happened today, i was collecting items in shop then suddenly i saw a potion effects one side thought it was glitch but the effect started to move then a feather was going out of my shop with diamond boots on hands it was like someone was wearing a feather on head, then i did /is go saw the feather was moving towards our storage room but i left server thinking that he could hack, and the invisible person's name was not present i couldn't able to get proof.Any Staff please help me and ban this hacker.