Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

*HACKED*

proplayer_20413

Epic Pika
i cant login from my account it says u are already playing on the sever so i am scared that some of my stuff might be gone and that guy who hacked my account will be doing something sus so i tryed to change my pass rn and i will be on in the sever just warning my account got hacked by someone playing in survival i hate it anything wrong happend to u i feel sorry for that cuz it was not me

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, sometimes it just glitches out and thinks you are still logged in. When it happens just try restarting your Minecraft.

JustToGoody

The Pika
i cant login from my account it says u are already playing on the sever so i am scared that some of my stuff might be gone and that guy who hacked my account will be doing something sus so i tryed to change my pass rn and i will be on in the sever just warning my account got hacked by someone playing in survival i hate it anything wrong happend to u i feel sorry for that cuz it was not me
if its donest work even when you restart your minecraft try msg a staff member pretty sure its will work anyways

PenguinLover1

Epic Pika
Someone Might Of Hacked Your Account But If U Leave The Server And Join Straight Away Sometimes It Thinks Your In the Server Just Press Refresh And Wait A Minute And U Could Join

UpperGround

Great Reporter
if its donest work even when you restart your minecraft try msg a staff member pretty sure its will work anyways
yeahㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Someone Might Of Hacked Your Account But If U Leave The Server And Join Straight Away Sometimes It Thinks Your In the Server Just Press Refresh And Wait A Minute And U Could Join
why r u capitalizing every first letter??

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i think thats how his school works ignore this
Wtfff??? ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ok can u not farm for like an hour le me finish

UpperGround

Great Reporter
nah ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ikrㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hey, Every Sentence Starts With Capital Letter...
Every sentence... not WORD...
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ