Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Guys let me suggest a rotational item.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Guys let me suggest a rotational item.​

Detailed description:
Mystery chest.
As its name suggest it would be a mystrychest.
It contains: random items from the item shop.
How it works? Soo u cam buy it for 2 emerald and u need to place it and when u place it it will give u bariers in the chest and u can select 2 spin off it. And then the chest will be destroyed and give u the items of that spin, because its bedwars so the reward will be given instantly.​

Reason(s):
I want this to be here due to the fact there had been no rotational item since 2 months and we all are waiting for 1 but still not bring agree on others,
for once I request To the staff and community to comer together and upvote this, as a wise man said:
Anything is better then nothing.​

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
+1, sounds fun for a rotational item but i don't think you need the 'spin' mechanic, could just be a randomized item (from either the shop or just in general random new items)
Oh deem gg on trial : )

oLazyy

Pika Lover
+1
Seems like a very fun rotational item but 2 ems looks a bit overpriced to me, I'd say that 1 em could do the job just fine but it really depends on what those rewards are

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
nice idea but I think I have saw this rotational item somewhere
People say its on other server as well but I don't think so. Well I don't think it will get accepted. Rotational item are dead now

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1, but i think the whole process takes slightly too long, maybe as they place the chest it would automatically drop the random items and remove the chest, that might be better

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
+1, but i think the whole process takes slightly too long, maybe as they place the chest it would automatically drop the random items and remove the chest, that might be better
Yea that's what I said. It should be instant so if anyone is coming to attack there should be no delay