Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Guys let me suggest a rotational item.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Guys let me suggest a rotational item.​

Detailed description:
Mystery chest.
As its name suggest it would be a mystrychest.
It contains: random items from the item shop.
How it works? Soo u cam buy it for 2 emerald and u need to place it and when u place it it will give u bariers in the chest and u can select 2 spin off it. And then the chest will be destroyed and give u the items of that spin, because its bedwars so the reward will be given instantly.​

Reason(s):
I want this to be here due to the fact there had been no rotational item since 2 months and we all are waiting for 1 but still not bring agree on others,
for once I request To the staff and community to comer together and upvote this, as a wise man said:
Anything is better then nothing.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hm...
Seems like a good idea if its balanced according to its 2 eme prices. Also, If you could provide examples of items that could be find in these mystery chest I could get a better understanding.

bowquet

Epic Pika
+1, sounds fun for a rotational item but i don't think you need the 'spin' mechanic, could just be a randomized item (from either the shop or just in general random new items)

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 good idea, this could be quite fun (and my emeralds have something new to buy)

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
its a really good idea but he part where we have to spin and select takes much valuable time in bedwars game. it could be like a instant supply box with items like blocks , throwables and potions etc.

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
+1
its a really good idea but he part where we have to spin and select takes much valuable time in bedwars game. it could be like a instant supply box with items like blocks , throwables and potions etc.
Yea exactly . . .

FlexingBot

Banned
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) It was already a thing when Hypixel started their rotational items
2) Knowing our luck, we will probably get 5 sandstone after spending 2 ems.

TIP:
If you edit it and make it so that it ensures good results like pots or something, I will change my vote

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Hi, after viewing your suggestion I have decided to downvote it.
I downvoted due to the following reasons
1) It was already a thing when Hypixel started their rotational items
2) Knowing our luck, we will probably get 5 sandstone after spending 2 ems.

TIP:
If you edit it and make it so that it ensures good results like pots or something, I will change my vote

Keep giving suggestions for the betterment of the server :)
I have never played hypixal and I researched it was there luckyblock item which gives them tools stuff, but this will give others. And I mean why u like not like the price. Its about luck if your bad I can't do anything but down vote it because of your luck and making another amazing rotational item gone seems bad. Considering reviewing your decision.

FlexingBot

Banned
I have never played hypixal and I researched it was there luckyblock item which gives them tools stuff, but this will give others. And I mean why u like not like the price. Its about luck if your bad I can't do anything but down vote it because of your luck and making another amazing rotational item gone seems bad. Considering reviewing your decision.
(No promotion)
There was a gamerboy80 video on Lucky Chests which was extremely similar to this.
Search that up and see how you can make it unique. If it works I will upvote it 100%
Sorry for being mean

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
(No promotion)
There was a gamerboy80 video on Lucky Chests which was extremely similar to this.
Search that up and see how you can make it unique. If it works I will upvote it 100%
Sorry for being mean
Bro something is better then nothing. Have a rotational or don't have a rotational

FlexingBot

Banned
OK, I've had enough of this. All you do is reply to these old suggestions and delete them just so that they are up there in latest updates.
DO NOT DO THIS. THIS WILL NOT SPEED UP THE PROCESS

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
OK, I've had enough of this. All you do is reply to these old suggestions and delete them just so that they are up there in latest updates.
DO NOT DO THIS. THIS WILL NOT SPEED UP THE PROCESS
This not allowed? If ok I delete it

Usman_Naeem

Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
Guys let me suggest a rotational item.

Detailed description:
Mystery chest.

As its name suggest it would be a mystrychest.

It contains: random items from the item shop.

How it works? Soo u cam buy it for 2 emerald and u need to place it and when u place it it will give u bariers in the chest and u can select 2 spin off it. And then the chest will be destroyed and give u the items of that spin, because its bedwars so the reward will be given instantly.

Reason(s):
I want this to be here due to the fact there had been no rotational item since 2 months and we all are waiting for 1 but still not bring agree on others,

for once I request To the staff and community to comer together and upvote this, as a wise man said:

Anything is better then nothing.
nice suggestion ima upvote it +1

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Admins check this thread I have been waiting

lfabrax

Pika Lover
it is a nice idea hopefully u get accepted on it and continue to get better ideas

good luck brother may god bless u