Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Guy thought I was hacking so he toggled

T

Terrythedog

I can see how confusing it must be to someone with a large brain damage as yours. Helping people is not farming posts, but what you are doing is.
I literally just said you’re not helping people, you’re just posing it as being helpful when it’s not

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I don't want to fight with a child , when I started playing Pika and needed help I was thankful after someone sent me a link to Player Reports or Help&Support. Also when I was a child I mostly spent my time by playing outside , you should try that.
nah ignore him he's having fun... hes like the... u know.. the weird kid in the class

he's actually some kinda funny I love arguing with him

Unawarely

The Pika
This guy with a decent amount of elo thought I was hacking so he toggled. The screenshots really speak for themselves... He told me to wait so that we could "fight fair" and then went offline for a bit and when he came back told me to go que ranked nodebuff. It's pretty obvious he went to get his client because the only excuse he gave me was he changed his texture pack which doesn't require you to relaunch minecraft even if you go to chrome, install a new texture pack and put it in your texture pack folder. I don't also see how a texture pack would make us fight on even ground if he thought I was hacking. It was pretty weird for me to fight a guy with so much elo who is so bad so he probably farms his elo with cheats as when I denied to que ranked he qued other players and occasionally told people to que ranked nodebuff. Screenshots show his messages, him going offline and coming back to tell me to que.

View attachment 13228View attachment 13230View attachment 13231
HAHAHAH lol jindaxisbad has been boosting for the past 2 motnhs, same with cheating

T

Terrythedog

I don't want to fight with a child , when I started playing Pika and needed help I was thankful after someone sent me a link to Player Reports or Help&Support. Also when I was a child I mostly spent my time by playing outside , you should try that.
Brooooo man cool but am I a child