Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Event Guinness Pika Record Minigames Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Suggestion: Guinness Pika Record Minigames Event

============================

👋Hello PikaCrafters!

Today I would like to bring a refreshing event into your sight. I am sure after reading the title, you may already get some idea of what it's about already, but let's read the whole summary and information below!

============================
📑Event Details:

This event will last for 2 weeks.
It could be hosted once per two months with different titles for the players to compete in.
Compete for any title you want!
What you have to do is play the minigames normally while recording, then submit your gameplay in a specific place (which I will talk about it below).
When the event ended, the top players of each category will receive a prize!

=========================

📤Submission details:

A new discord forum channel would be created with each category having its respective posts. If players would like to submit their clips to participate in a certain title, they must include the following:

1. Your IGN
2. The time used to achieve the title
3. The link to the match recap (not sure if it's still working rn)
4. The video recording of the whole match

===========================

🙋How to participate?

1. You must join the PikaNetwork Discord Server.
2. Play some games while recording it.
2. Submit with the format mentioned above.

📋Record Titles:

There could be so many possible titles that everyone could imagine, but I will list some titles that will not affect the over-gameplay of the players that much (Just like a bedwars server added some quests making all the bedwars players buy a 6 emerald bow *cough*). Here is the list:

⚔️Skywars (Solo, Doubles)
  • Fastest win (All modes)
  • Fastest perfect game (All modes)

🛏️Bedwars (Solo, Double, Triples, Quadruples)
  • Fastest win (All modes)
  • Fastest bed destroy (All modes)
  • Fastest Final kill (All modes)

It would be better to have only TWO titles per event. which means at most there would be 6 categories in that players could participate.

🏆Prizes:

As you may see, there would be 6 categories per event. So obviously, the prizes won't be as high as normal. In my opinion, it would be best to have only 2 prizes for each categories (The winner and the runner-up).

🥇First place: 15€ worth of gold/iron/giftcard currency

🥈Second place: 5€ worth of gold/iron/giftcard currency

🌟Additional information:

All server rules apply to the event!
Boosting/Cheating will be disqualified + IP banned on the network.

⁉️ Why we should implement this event?

As a person that has hosted multiple events before (and yes one got canceled because of some technical difficulties before the event). It takes a huge amount of effort to think, prepare, conduct, and manage an event that only lasted one hour in the public's eyes. With a great amount of effort, it is obvious that monthly production is no longer possible for quite a long time. This event could be a great alternative to the original concept of the event that we have. There is nothing the team needs to prepare, but only to manage and check who has the best result out of all. The efforts needed for the events can be shifted into other criteria such as hacker catching, reports, appeal etc.

It would be great if the staff team could still prepare the typical ingame event per two months while during the months that do not have any event. This type of ingame event could be great for both the community and the staff team!

Thank you so much for reading this long suggestion about a new event, please leave your thoughts below on whether you would like the staff team to implement such an event or not!

(If you are wondering why I have got this idea, it is all about the potentially fastest accepted suggestion that is accepted by Mr @Arrly.)
(I definitely did not yeet the format of the suggestion lol)

Last edited:

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
This should be implemented
The event would bring a lot of fun and competition making the server more active.

divertente

Great Reporter
+1
Pika is a generally chill server (other than the many hackers but let's not talk about that) so it's pretty refreshing getting some fun game modes to compete in!

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello EA0_2_0_8_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted!
This event has been added to our event schedule and can be expected in March.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.