Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Event Guild Tournament

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Flaydik12

Minecraft username:
Flaydik12

Suggestion:
Guild Tournament

Detailed description:
🔊 The guild tournament will be one of the largest events on the entire server. All guilds are invited to participate, and it would be a great way for participants to showcase their talent, whether it's gamesense or PvP. Tournament format (may be changed in the future):

🏆 - Bedwars

• 4v4

• BO3 (best of 3)

🎯 - Skywars

• 2v2

• BO3 (best of 3)

⚔️ - Practice

The 4 best guilds from each of the above game modes must be selected by one player. After that, the tournament grid is compiled. And the players stand for their guild in these modes:

• 3 Sumo Duels

• 3 Boxing Duels

• 3 Build UHC Duels

🛡️ Point system:

🔹 BedWars:

• Kill - 1 point

• Final kill - 3 points

• Bed - 5 points •

Win - 10 points

• Top killer - 5 points

🔸 SkyWars:

• Kill - 3 points

• Win - 10 points

• Top killer - 5 points

🔎 Note: For BedWars, you will need to take a screenshot of tab + match win message and submit it. Screenshot must include the tab list for number of kills to be considered, as win message shows top final kills.

Credits: ak (brayers), icyfireSC, Laniend

Last edited:

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Flaydik12

Suggestion:
Guild Tournament

Detailed description:
🔊 The guild tournament will be one of the largest events on the entire server. All guilds are invited to participate, and it would be a great way for participants to showcase their talent, whether it's gamesense or PvP. Tournament format (may be changed in the future):

🏆 - Bedwars

• 4v4

• BO3 (best of 3)

🎯 - Skywars

• 2v2

• BO3 (best of 3)

⚔️ - Practice

The 4 best guilds from each of the above game modes must be selected by one player. After that, the tournament grid is compiled. And the players stand for their guild in these modes:

• 3 Sumo Duels

• 3 Boxing Duels

• 3 Build UHC Duels

🛡️ Point system:

🔹 BedWars:

• Kill - 1 point

• Final kill - 3 points

• Bed - 5 points •

Win - 10 points

• Top killer - 5 points

🔸 SkyWars:

• Kill - 3 points

• Win - 10 points

• Top killer - 5 points

🔎 Note: For BedWars, you will need to take a screenshot of tab + match win message and submit it. Screenshot must include the tab list for number of kills to be considered, as win message shows top final kills.

Credits: ak (brayers), icyfireSC, Laniend
I fully support the overall structure of the guild tournament, I would like to respectfully propose a reconsideration of the point allocation for kills in Bedwars. In my view, awarding points for kills might unintentionally incentivize a more aggressive playstyle, potentially undermining the strategic and team-oriented nature of Bedwars. Instead, a focus on objectives such as final kills and bed destruction could better reflect the core elements of the game. I suggest exploring alternatives that emphasize teamwork and objective-based achievements, ensuring a balance between individual skill and collaborative efforts in the scoring system.

OP
OP
Flaydik12

Flaydik12

I fully support the overall structure of the guild tournament, I would like to respectfully propose a reconsideration of the point allocation for kills in Bedwars. In my view, awarding points for kills might unintentionally incentivize a more aggressive playstyle, potentially undermining the strategic and team-oriented nature of Bedwars. Instead, a focus on objectives such as final kills and bed destruction could better reflect the core elements of the game. I suggest exploring alternatives that emphasize teamwork and objective-based achievements, ensuring a balance between individual skill and collaborative efforts in the scoring system.
I think this can be changed. I agree with your opinion, I will talk to a person who understands this

_DominikPro_

Banned
I completely agree this would make guilds more competitive and would be fun for everyone in my opinion. you got +1 from me :yaychu: