Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Guide !!!

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Anyone retired in opfac whom I can ask for some faction guides .
What to do at starting
Help woth spawners farming and all ??

I hope you guys are experienced af and will help me woth out with a perdect guide.
Thanks!!!

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Anyone retired in opfac whom I can ask for some faction guides .
What to do at starting
Help woth spawners farming and all ??

I hope you guys are experienced af and will help me woth out with a perdect guide.
Thanks!!!
No one wanna help me (:

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
I can assist you with all that I'm not retired though
No problem. I wanted to ask about faction after reset . How to start after reset with a pro rank xD and no gkits lol .
Also factions get sfs spawners like 500k spawners damn.
Gotta need some info on that too.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
No problem. I wanted to ask about faction after reset . How to start after reset with a pro rank xD and no gkits lol .
Also factions get sfs spawners like 500k spawners damn.
Gotta need some info on that too.
So yeah we got gkits that gives sf and in this season's start we only had like 200sf but you can earn by placing Mob chests under them and use sell wands try getting boosters we did that and also place ichests the first day and don't use them until the sell timer is maxed till then use mob chests. Keep selling and placing and your spawners will grow

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
So yeah we got gkits that gives sf and in this season's start we only had like 200sf but you can earn by placing Mob chests under them and use sell wands try getting boosters we did that and also place ichests the first day and don't use them until the sell timer is maxed till then use mob chests. Keep selling and placing and your spawners will grow
But that was with gkits right
I need to know a way without gkits lol
Secondly the inf chest comes with only 100k space and sell timer upgrade takes approx a day.
so if we do not sell the stuff then how . Mobchests help still

Secondly u mean till grace period if we keep doing this we can reach 500k sfs xD?

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
But that was with gkits right
I need to know a way without gkits lol
Secondly the inf chest comes with only 100k space and sell timer upgrade takes approx a day.
so if we do not sell the stuff then how . Mobchests help still

Secondly u mean till grace period if we keep doing this we can reach 500k sfs xD?
If you don't get raided then yes and if you don't have gkits then gather some money to buy even one spawner and like that keep earning you can use darkzone or cane eco for starting and until ichests sell timer is maxed use mobchests

OP
OP
Hridayesh

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
If you don't get raided then yes and if you don't have gkits then gather some money to buy even one spawner and like that keep earning you can use darkzone or cane eco for starting and until ichests sell timer is maxed use mobchests
grace period raids can't happen right?