Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GUIDE (UPDATED) | Useful Tips + Easter Eggs In OPSkyBlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Hey all Pika-Crafters,
This is Haoiscoll, and I'm about to tell you some good tips and easter eggs you [probably] didn't know!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tip #1 > After you mine at /warp mine and having your inventory full, do NOT /sell all your stuff immediately. If you haven't noticed, if you convert your Diamond/Emerald/Lapis/Gold/Coal Blocks into their original form, you can get more money.

DIAMOND
9 Diamonds= $2304
1 Diamond Block= $2048
So if you convert a Diamond Block to 9 Diamonds you can earn an extra $256!
It might not seem like a huge amount at first, but if you sell 64 converted diamond blocks you can earn an extra $16384!
The same theory goes for Emerald,Lapis,Gold and Coal blocks, let me calculate them for you.

EMERALD

9 Emeralds= $1728
1 Emerald Block= $1536
$1728 - $1536= $192

LAPIS
9 Lapis= $576
1 Lapis Block= $512
$576-$512= $64

GOLD
9 Gold= $1152
1 Gold Block= $512
$1152-$512= $600

COAL
9 Coal= $72
1 Coal Block= $64
$72-$64=$8
(I know coal and lapis blocks aren't much so feel free to ignore it)

Tip #2 > NEVER buy Nether Stars from /ah. You might think you can use it to craft a beacon, but NOPE. Beacon-crafting is disabled on the server, so remember that and don't get cheated. Those players who sell about $800k per Nether Star, it makes me laugh my head off xD

Tip #3 > It is always advisable to take a screenshot holding your key before opening rare crates such as Lapis/Gold/Emerald Crates as a glitch sometimes happens where it makes the player get nothing from the crate. If this happened to you without you taking a screenshot beforehand, whoops!

Tip #4 > When you get a key at /warp mine when you're mining, never broadcast saying " OMG I GOT 2 LAPIS KEYS" unless you want to sell off your keys and getting spammed by offers. Believe me, I have done this mistake a couple of times and my chat got spammed 'till my Minecraft almost crashed. So don't do this.

EASTER EGG > At /warp pvp, there is actually a secret mine underneath it! You can access it through the water pool underneath the pvp spawn (Credits to my good friend @Selgrum for discovering it). Refer to the pictures below to know more!

2016-10-04_17.33.50.png
2016-10-04_17.33.20.png
2016-10-04_17.33.16.png

[UPDATED]

The Easter Eggs below needs /buyfly, /fly or Fly Sword/Pick in order to get to.

EASTER EGG #2 > Did you know there is a hidden easter egg right on top of the tree at /spawn? To get there, go to /warp crates, turn around 180 degrees, and fly straight up. After that, head to the middle of the tree top and you should be able to find the easter egg, which contains an Enderchest and Boomclaw's,Deviate's,VeggiDay's and xXBeastLordXx's heads. Not to forget XTheYo's head xD. It also has a sign which writes "You have found an EasterEgg :3!" behind the Enderchest, which is kinda obvious. Refer to the pictures below to know more!

2016-11-04_16.10.37.png
2016-11-04_16.10.45.png

My picture with @Deviate
2016-11-04_16.12.11.png

My picture with Boomclaw :'( (Miss him!)
2016-11-04_16.11.43.png

EASTER EGG #3 > This easter egg is kind of hard to spot if you have a small render distance set. If you want to find it easily, first switch your render distance to at least 25 chunks. Then, go to /warp tokens, and look slightly to the left, and you should see a floating island. Fly to it and congrats! You've found another easter egg! This island consists of some cow, pig and sheep spawners. Refer to the pictures below for details!

2016-11-04_16.17.56.png

2016-11-04_16.18.03.png
2016-11-04_16.18.18.png
That's all for now!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for spending your time reading this guys, leave a like if this thread helped you!
Remember if you're a pro on the server you might already know all of these information, so please don't h8!
If there are any more tips you want me to add here feel free to post it in the comments section below, thanks!

Link to Snorlax13's guide
https://pika-network.net/threads/top.23279/

Last edited:

bert_narciso

nice thread man i've been playing on the server for a long time and didn't know these stuff existed! Liking your posts :)

OP
OP
Haoiscoll

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Thanks for your support guys, much appreciated, I'll make more posts like this if I can :)

OP
OP
Haoiscoll

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Reviving my old guide, at the same time adding 2 more easter eggs that players rarely found out!

Status
Not open for further replies.