Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[GUIDE] Bedwars Strategies

GodSavage

Epic Pika

STRATEGIES

I used this strategies when I want to win and make "winstreaks"

*this is my first thread I am making for helping others instead of taking help*

Here are strategies:

Aggressive Rusher

- You get 32-48 Blocks on (Lighthouse,Stonekeep and other 32 rush maps)
- If your opponent is also aggressive rushing like you, now in this situation getting "
48" blocks will help. You build high on them so you can hit them into void
- If you're fast enough then go break the bed before opponent respawns, but if the opponent respawns before you reach to bed, now also getting more blocks will help.now here mapsense comes!
- If you're on "
lighthouse", go up on stairs block stairs with 1-2 height wall made by blocks.
- And then opponent try to come up to get you, you hit them into void and get the bed
- And if you're confident with you're pvp, you go in and try to kill him
- Also the mapsense I listed above may not work, because if your opponent is experienced enough then, he's not going to try to get you from stairs.
• Things he may do is:-
• He may build up towards to "
mid" or you're "base". In this situation you may build more up on them before they build up too much or if you have ladders, just place them on the tower they're making and climb up so you can hit them into void
- After finishing your first rush, you go to rush other teams and eliminate them as you did to your first rush.

Annoying Defender

- You defeat your first rush by "Aggressive Rusher" strategy mentioned above or in any other way.
- After that you get diamonds until you get "
Protection-4" and "Sharpness-1"
- After getting above mentioned upgrades,you go to mid and get "
Diamond Armor","Diamond Sword","2-4 Ender Pearl" and lots of "Jump Potions","Knockback Stick"
- And while you're getting mentioned "
Upgrades" and mentioned "Items", maybe only 1-2 left.
- Now you're stacked and it may be easy to eliminate the last teams remaining

Annoying Defender

- You defeat your first rush with above mentioned strategies or in any other way
- You make a massive defense and get stacked using diamonds,iron,gold and emeralds and you just try to finish your opponent if you get chance or you just camp on you're massive bed defense with diamond armor,diamond sword,ender pearls, jump boost pots,prot 4,sharpness,knock back stick and most important and annoying "
Punch Bow".

Annoying Rusher

- You defeat your first rush with any strategy mentioned or in any other way
- You may spend your iron and buy blocks instead of "sword,fireball or any other stuffs"
- You're fighting someone and if you think you're not safe you juke your opponent and try to build up then hit them off or kill them(Getting height on you're opponent gives you advantage)
- You rush them if you think you will be not able to break their bed or kill them you do same as step above then you may get advantage to kill them and break bed
IMPORTANT TIP FOR THIS STRATEGY: You may also get ladders or water bucket, so by chance if you get knocked from very high then you can clutch and save your life

THATS IT! I hope this may helped you and if I get any other new strategy I will add it here.i am also going to make this type of thread later on,like "Mapsense,Playstyles,Gamesense and more"

Thanks!

Last edited:

ItzMars967

I can always be the aggressive rusher but the bridging stresses me idk why lmao, so I wait for a stack of blocks then rush and yolo

Nice guide tho 👍

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika

STRATEGIES

Here are strategies:

Aggressive Rusher

- If your opponent is also aggressive rushing like you, now in this situation getting "
- If you're fast enough then go break the bed before opponent respawns, but if the opponent respawns before you reach to bed, now also getting more blocks will help.now here mapsense comes!
- If you're on "
- And then opponent try to come up to get you, you hit them into void and get the bed
- Also the mapsense I listed above may not work, because if your opponent is experienced enough then, he's not going to try to get you from stairs.
mid" or you're "base". In this situation you may build more up on them before they build up too much or if you have ladders, just place them on the tower they're making and climb up so you can hit them into void
- After finishing your first rush, you go to rush other teams and eliminate them as you did to your first rush.

Annoying Defender

- You defeat your first rush by "Aggressive Rusher" strategy mentioned above or in any other way.
Diamond Armor","Diamond Sword","2-4 Ender Pearl" and lots of "Jump Potions","Knockback Stick"

Annoying Defender

- You defeat your first rush with above mentioned strategies or in any other way
- You make a massive defense and get stacked using diamonds,iron,gold and emeralds and you just try to finish your opponent if you get chance or you just camp on you're massive bed defense with diamond armor,diamond sword,ender pearls, jump boost pots,prot 4,sharpness,knock back stick and most important and annoying "
Punch Bow".

Annoying Rusher

- You may spend your iron and buy blocks instead of "sword,fireball or any other stuffs"
- You're fighting someone and if you think you're not safe you juke your opponent and try to build up then hit them off or kill them(Getting height on you're opponent gives you advantage)
- You rush them if you think you will be not able to break their bed or kill them you do same as step above then you may get advantage to kill them and break bed
IMPORTANT TIP FOR THIS STRATEGY: You may also get ladders or water bucket, so by chance if you get knocked from very high then you can clutch and save your life

THATS IT! I hope this may helped you and if I get any other new strategy I will add it here.i am also going to make this type of thread later on,like "Mapsense,Playstyles,Gamesense and more"

Thanks!
Good guild.
BTw, the word “you’re” stands for “you are” not “your”

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika

STRATEGIES

Here are strategies:

Aggressive Rusher

- If you're on "

Annoying Defender

Annoying Defender

Punch Bow".

Annoying Rusher

Thanks!
I have a better strategy tho, Just wait in gen until you get 10 gold, buy a knock back stick “slapper” and GF GN.

icyfireSC

Epic Pika
I have a better strategy tho, Just wait in gen until you get 10 gold, buy a knock back stick “slapper” and GF GN.
facts
although I wouldn't recommend the annoying defender strat much (personal opinion you guys use your own brain for this one but hear me out) because it just pisses most people off if you have a 10 layer defense, plus, it's really easy to break if you're experienced enough/know what you're doing.