Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[GUIDE] Bedwars Playstyles

GodSavage

Epic Pika
I am back with new guide, as I promised I will make guides like this later, here you go

*this is some playstyles I have used in order to win the games*
And you may use one playstyles per match because changing playstyle mid match can be little weird I say

Playstyles

Quick Racer
*You need to be consistent and quick at speed bridge*
*You also need to be quick at buying,inventory management and anything else*

- You spend most of your iron to buy blocks and sometimes fireball
- You spend your gold to buy golden apples,iron sword and knockback stick (after buying iron armor)
- You rush everyone as quick as possible and win the game,easy as that

*if someone is stacked with potions,diamond armor,kb stick,punch bow and diamond upgrades and have a GINORMOUS Bed defense than this playtime may not work*

Always Protected

- You defeat your first rush,after that you rush emeralds to get obsidian to defend your bed
- You get other blocks to defend your bed and make your defense big as possible
- After defending, you get stacked with diamonds and emeralds
- After all of that you try to kill remaining teams

@GodSavage's Playstyle(My Playstyle)

- Things I do is get blocks and defeat my first rush then I come back and defend my bed with 2 layers(1 wood and second wool or hotdogs bed defense)
- I play agro even when I don't have bed(sometimes I be annoying when I don't have bed and build up so I can get height advantage and kill my enemy)
- I buy sharpness then protection if I have bed otherwise if it's Clutch situation, I get protection then sharpness
- I take decisions after according to situation

ZYPH PLAYSTYLE(HONORABLE MENTION)(BONUS PLAYSTYLE)

- Knockback Stick GOOO BRRRRR
- Ez Pzz.....

RTeam playstyle:
Gain 24 iron to buy 12 E-stones defend like hot dog, back to the resources and get 12 iron to buy 48 wools.

Look around to see which team trying to rush us then I build speed bridge and get them. If they are build up very high then I join them and always I am try to be the player who's down to them and then when they jump to me I just build up block and they get fall damage and then EzPz they die.

Then I get tnt and sneak to their base. Boom! killing all of their team and gg :) I like it because there are a lot of action situations.

***If you want me to add any other playtime even your playstyle let me know, next guide will be mapsense and gamesense***

Last edited:

BusyFire

Pika Member
i can relate also 100% with your playstyle but i myself like to rush both the teams next to me so that i can chillout the rest of the game.
but i switched to more of an agressive play in the past weeks cause its more fun lol

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There are alot of things wrong in this guide.

First if u get ob dont make a giant bed defence. Just cover it with 1 layer. Making massive defence will make it easier for ur enemy to block in and get the bed.

Playstyle is something that should keep changing in a game according to situations. If u r playing solo and u know there is a sweaty player in ur game, you should prefer rushing his side(after taking out ur first rush). Not necessarily target him but rush his side. Also prefer rushing players who took their first rush, then going for teams who are already fighting.

Also building up is not called height advantage, its a whole different thing.

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
There are alot of things wrong in this guide.

First if u get ob dont make a giant bed defence. Just cover it with 1 layer. Making massive defence will make it easier for ur enemy to block in and get the bed.

Playstyle is something that should keep changing in a game according to situations. If u r playing solo and u know there is a sweaty player in ur game, you should prefer rushing his side(after taking out ur first rush). Not necessarily target him but rush his side. Also prefer rushing players who took their first rush, then going for teams who are already fighting.

Also building up is not called height advantage, its a whole different thing.
making giant defense will help if were camping on our base + i said build up so u can get height advantage then kill enemy i didnt said just keep building up to height limit like annoying noobs

RTeam

RTeam playstyle:
Gain 24 iron to buy 12 E-stones defend like hot dog, back to the resources and get 12 iron to buy 48 wools.

Look around to see which team trying to rush us then I build speed bridge and get them. If they are build up very high then I join them and always I am try to be the player who's down to them and then when they jump to me I just build up block and they get fall damage and then EzPz they die.

Then I get tnt and sneak to their base. Boom! killing all of their team and gg :) I like it because there are a lot of action situations.

OP
OP
GodSavage

GodSavage

Epic Pika
RTeam playstyle:

I added your playstyle to my guide thanks for the suggestion.