Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Guide] Bedwars Guide for noobs, from noob.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Hello there everyone!!!

This guide assumes you know the basic mechanics, about how to play bedwars.
This guide is targeted towards people who can't speed bridge, usually plays 4s or 3s, and rarely win games, but understand how it works.

This guide is not a list of tips on how to win games (there are a few tips but these are rare). Rather this is an advice on how to get better at the game.

I'm not very good at bedwars, and for a long time, I was the "stereotypical noob" (In my early days, when I was like 10, the first thing I would do is buy a fireball and then fireball my teammate in the gen, after saying, " Here, have a fireball." I'm trying to forget that).

Tip 1: Watch Bedwars Youtuber
If you watch YouTubers like gamerboy80, then you'll learn a lot about the game. However, don't try to copy the things they do.
For example, many of them will frequently rush teams immediately in 4s. This is (usually) not a good idea for people who can't speed bridge or PVP properly. It works for them because they can take on an entire team, but it won't work for average people. Essentially, many of the things they do are skill-based.

In fact, a lot of what you learn from these YouTubers are what they do to others. For example, if someone breaks your bed and they run up onto your roof, don't run up the side of your base to attack them, or go on a bridge, because they'll jump down and knock you off. Just wait for them to leave, or wait for them to confront you inside of your base.

I learned this after gamerboy80 used this against others, and always commented, "Oh, you're going to run up the side of your base? In the void you go!" Basically, many of the things you'll learn from Youtubers comes from the Youtuber using a strategy successfully against others, and then commenting on what they could've done to avoid it.

Tip 2: Don't Flat bridge
Yes, this has nothing to do with helping you improve. I guess this is also a guide that contains tips that will help new players win games, but it contains observable tips that many new players do and can easily correct.

Tip 3: The map You are On Matters
Ye, just play on the maps u like.

Tip 4: Identify the sweats (good players)
Alright, so this is quickly approaching the more scummy methods, but anyway. This part is mostly for solos/doubles. In the lobby look for Elite or Titan. These are usually good players. Remember their names and then when the game starts, keep track of their teams. Also, when the game starts, say something like "glhf," or another icebreaker. This will help you identify the players to avoid (if they're your first rush, then, well, sucks to be you).

Tip 5: Play other games beside bedwars
There are a lot of games that can help improve your bedwars skill, like Skywars. You should check these out and play them to improve your bridging, pvp, and other skills.

Tip 6: Be aware of your skills and chances
This is hard to explain. Let's say you don't have a bed and you see a person with leather and wooden sword, while you have iron armor with a stone sword and prot and sharp. You can probably take them on, but you wouldn't want to fight them near an edge. This point is kind of moot if you have a bed, since you can just keep rushing until you get lucky, but you won't want to take on a 2v1 without a bed.

Alright, that's all the tips I can think of for today. I'll probably update it a bit later, if you have any suggestions, comments, complaints, please post in the thread. Just try not to be toxic.

Remember, tips won't help you: practice will. That's why most of my tips are about squeezing the most out of practice. You still have to practice.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
me bedwars pro
i go fly into people and i hit them from 1537238 blocks away
i can bridge while doing nothing!!1!1
im the mostest proest bedwars player u all nooobbbb
i can hit pppld even if id ont look at rhtem!!!

hahahahahahahhsHAHSADSJ

/s

Hellific

Veteran
I like the guide, it isn't bad. I feel like you should add some extra tips like how to rush, what teams you should rush, like go to middle or not and etc. Overall, cool guide/tips.

OP
OP
Silver Wing

Silver Wing

The Pika
I like the guide, it isn't bad. I feel like you should add some extra tips like how to rush, what teams you should rush, like go to middle or not and etc. Overall, cool guide/tips.
I will add more on the next guide (if i can make it)
oh and this was for the noobs from a noob

keiko

The Pika
i like this guide

but i use,Vape Client V3
so no ty