Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global GTA in minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
Zolzy

Suggestion:
GTA in minecraft

Detailed description:
Hello everyone, So I was on pika network for a while and I thought that a new game mode should be added like GTA. So you join the game you get € 800 and / kit starter for example iron armor with a deagle, Then you jump down and try to get as many kills as possible alone or together with a group the goal is to be the best at the game and of course there are ranks for example, Donator (P4 with assault rifle) (pv1-2-3 command) (/ fix hand) Donator + (P4 Unb3 Assault rifle Type95) (/ fly command) (pv1-9) (craft) (/ fix all) As you know gta is a game with a lot of weapons if this suggestion is accepted I can help you with which weapons we can add. There are also types of drugs that can be added, for example Xtc = Speed 3 for 20seconds Heroine = U get full Hp back plus blindess for 5seconds and sometimes ur whole inventory drops expect ur armor I hope you will find GTA something interesting in minecraft.​

Reason(s):
The reason is that I think pika network should try something new GTA can be a fun game especially with our community of pika And I think pika will get a lot more players with this game mode since more people start playing gta on minecraft but they don't find a good server so pika can make something good out of it, I think.​

Example(s):

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
i mean its creative and I would try it out but I doubt people would like it on the server

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
1st GTA is a fun game to play with, but as it is a realistic game, not a block game can alternate it.
2nd the suggestion above just loooks like kit pvp

CloudAP

Veteran
roleplay really not a thing for pika players.

We had roleplay before.

Didn't last long.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Personally I hate GTA in Minecraft
But I don't think people will play it(at least most of the players)

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Zolzy,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Currently not planned.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.