Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Hello Everyone,

As you've all notice, I resigned to my position, Administrator. I left due to some private reasons, but I can tell you some :) . Well, I resigned because Im very inactive because Im taking care of a group inside Pika, and I keep on reviving it to help Trail Helpers. Thats the only service I can provide in Pika because I always have daily trainings and activites to take care of In Real Life. Also, I cant handle on being active ingame because im doing other things, some related to pika, and some in real life. And I would like to say, Thank You, Gracias, to everyone who took place on my journey, being staff, and thank you for the community, for making me feel welcome as a staff member of Pika. I met alot of friends, around the world, who made my life complete, and a blast. I wont be in this position without my staff friends (mostly filipino) and you guys supporting me throughout everything. I wont be leaving pika, nor minecraft, but you'll see me hopping into servers with my alt. There will be a time that i'll come back, being staff, but my feeling will decide for that. Thank you everyone for making me who I am, for changing my worst attitude to a great one, and thank you for always providing me full support and love and hugs. This is Gab, saying thank you to everyone. I love you all and yeah, ask chairman.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Why didn't you tell me you were training Trial-Helpers? I would have been trained if I haven't postponed posting my application. You'll be a huge loss in pika. Hope you come back.

Don't leave...
iactivateMC

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
We've been been mates ever since we've met eachother. I've always liked you for who you were and not because you were a staff member. I can promise you that most of the people feel the same way. I eon't say goodbye because we will stay in touch, so all I can say is, thank you for your duties and for being my friend trough your journey.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello Everyone,

As you've all notice, I resigned to my position, Administrator. I left due to some private reasons, but I can tell you some :) . Well, I resigned because Im very inactive because Im taking care of a group inside Pika, and I keep on reviving it to help Trail Helpers. Thats the only service I can provide in Pika because I always have daily trainings and activites to take care of In Real Life. Also, I cant handle on being active ingame because im doing other things, some related to pika, and some in real life. And I would like to say, Thank You, Gracias, to everyone who took place on my journey, being staff, and thank you for the community, for making me feel welcome as a staff member of Pika. I met alot of friends, around the world, who made my life complete, and a blast. I wont be in this position without my staff friends (mostly filipino) and you guys supporting me throughout everything. I wont be leaving pika, nor minecraft, but you'll see me hopping into servers with my alt. There will be a time that i'll come back, being staff, but my feeling will decide for that. Thank you everyone for making me who I am, for changing my worst attitude to a great one, and thank you for always providing me full support and love and hugs. This is Gab, saying thank you to everyone. I love you all and yeah, ask chairman.
so you mean that if you are inactive doesnt mean that you'd resign. Your welcome to comeback gab.

MrRavagen

Epic Pika
You are a great person for helping Trial-Helpers <3
Remember to hop online sometimes when I'm on too :)
We all love you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.