Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got scammed

I have 58 votes for the pika server, i claimed my 500 pika iron and went to buy a godly crate key, when i bought it i was at my island and my inventory was full i bought the key it dropped on the ground i cleared out some dirt from my inventory so i can pick it up and the it disappeared in less than 5 seconds here is admins/staff dm me on discord so i can send proof i cant put the image here its too big pls help :( my dc is Faris #1450 and there were no staff online to help i did /staff in game pls help :(((((

divertente

Great Reporter
I have 58 votes for the pika server, i claimed my 500 pika iron and went to buy a godly crate key, when i bought it i was at my island and my inventory was full i bought the key it dropped on the ground i cleared out some dirt from my inventory so i can pick it up and the it disappeared in less than 5 seconds here is admins/staff dm me on discord so i can send proof i cant put the image here its too big pls help :( my dc is Faris #1450 and there were no staff online to help i did /staff in game pls help :(((((
You didn't get scammed, it was totally your fault. You would have been scammed if you didn't receive the key, if it was your mistake then don't claim it as a "scam".

OP
OP
F
You didn't get scammed, it was totally your fault. You would have been scammed if you didn't receive the key, if it was your mistake then don't claim it as a "scam".
technically I didn't but the key disappeared after less than 5 secs