Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Got banned while i didn't have my pc

SirSwaging

I was recently banned perm for the reason (Bye) by you i have gotten information from Manas73 that we have come to the conclusion since manas spoke with devs that it means we got banned for reason (Duping) i have not duped nor has Manas73 we are also two different users and not the same i gave him my account back in the end of december to help me whilst my pc wasnt working , i am terriblly sorry if any confusion niether of us have duped and , Manas73 knows a dupe that got patched by gunfire he also did not exploit it in any way as he didnt want to get in trouble with staff,Hope This Summed up everything - SirSwaging.

Sniper_Boy327

Rare Pika
I was recently banned perm for the reason (Bye) by you i have gotten information from Manas73 that we have come to the conclusion since manas spoke with devs that it means we got banned for reason (Duping) i have not duped nor has Manas73 we are also two different users and not the same i gave him my account back in the end of december to help me whilst my pc wasnt working , i am terriblly sorry if any confusion niether of us have duped and , Manas73 knows a dupe that got patched by gunfire he also did not exploit it in any way as he didnt want to get in trouble with staff,Hope This Summed up everything - SirSwaging.
Hi Swag, nice to see u back but once ur perm banned with "Bye" or "No Unban Possible" it's rly rare that u get unban unless u have solid by solid i mean ss, vids, chat logs etc, idk if u'll get unban but let's hope for the best :D

NotLaqqy

Legendary Pika
It's your problem if you have given your account to someone . 🙆‍♂️
-