Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got banned for lagging

maitrik_77

Pika Member
hey pika staff r u all shit or maybe your consoles r shit they banned me for mo reason today i got eilte adn i got banned oor 7 day i wann a unban cozi didnt hacked or i didnt used any client modification unbaned me shitty server

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
hey pika staff r u all shit or maybe your consoles r shit they banned me for mo reason today i got eilte adn i got banned oor 7 day i wann a unban cozi didnt hacked or i didnt used any client modification unbaned me shitty server
Hey there, sorry for the ban but you can appeal right here on this site you know, and there is no need to be rude dude.

Appeal here: https://pika-network.net/forums/punishment-appeals.149/

_DominikPro_

Banned
No need to be toxic i agree that anticheat is bad and stuff but being toxic won't change anything heh

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
being toxic huh :eek: gog anticheat have many false bans
Yea things happen but everyone has the right to appeal for it so there’s no need for being toxic it’s just mistakes happen that’s all

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Yea things happen but everyone has the right to appeal for it so there’s no need for being toxic it’s just mistakes happen that’s
i bet 5 dollars he cheated and whines.

Yes anti cheat can be improved, but there are rarely times of a false positive, and most of them if you do see one being actual script kiddies getting mad that the free account they didn’t pay for got banned for a temporary amount of time.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
i bet 5 dollars he cheated and whines.

Yes anti cheat can be improved, but there are rarely times of a false positive, and most of them if you do see one being actual script kiddies getting mad that the free account they didn’t pay for got banned for a temporary amount of time.
He was lagging… and I agree that the anti cheat does need improvement but it is what it is, moral of the story if u get banned falsely just appeal for it