Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye

Enorm

Pika Member
Dear Pika Community,
It's with a heavy heart that I write this letter, but the time has come for me to say goodbye. As many of you know, I have been permanently banned from Pika for allegedly using Killaura. While the evidence presented was false, I respect the decision made and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned. It's time for me to move on and embrace new adventures on a new server, Hypixel.

First and foremost, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to all my friends who made my time on Pika unforgettable. From the intense battles to the late-night grinding sessions, every moment was filled with laughter, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging. Your support, friendship, and the memories we created together will always hold a special place in my heart.

To my rivals and enemies, thank you for pushing me to become a better player. The fierce competition, the strategic mind games, and the countless duels sharpened my skills and added an exhilarating edge to my Pika experience. Though we often found ourselves on opposite sides, I hold a deep respect for each of you and the role you played in my journey.

Pika has been more than just a server to me; it has been a community, a family, and a place where I found joy and purpose. The bonds we've formed and the experiences we've shared will always be cherished.

As I embark on this new chapter on Hypixel, I take with me the lessons learned and the friendships made on Pika. I hope to see some familiar faces in my new adventures and look forward to creating new memories with those who join me.

Thank you, Pika, for everything. You will be missed, but the spirit of our time together will live on in my heart and my gameplay.

Wishing you all the best, and may your own adventures be as thrilling and rewarding as mine have been.

Farewell,
[Your In-Game Name]

Yeah that was chatgpt im too lazy to write a goodbye so pce im never playing cracked again.

iDroom

Dear Pika Community,
It's with a heavy heart that I write this letter, but the time has come for me to say goodbye. As many of you know, I have been permanently banned from Pika for allegedly using Killaura. While the evidence presented was false, I respect the decision made and understand that sometimes things don't go as planned. It's time for me to move on and embrace new adventures on a new server, Hypixel.

First and foremost, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to all my friends who made my time on Pika unforgettable. From the intense battles to the late-night grinding sessions, every moment was filled with laughter, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging. Your support, friendship, and the memories we created together will always hold a special place in my heart.

To my rivals and enemies, thank you for pushing me to become a better player. The fierce competition, the strategic mind games, and the countless duels sharpened my skills and added an exhilarating edge to my Pika experience. Though we often found ourselves on opposite sides, I hold a deep respect for each of you and the role you played in my journey.

Pika has been more than just a server to me; it has been a community, a family, and a place where I found joy and purpose. The bonds we've formed and the experiences we've shared will always be cherished.

As I embark on this new chapter on Hypixel, I take with me the lessons learned and the friendships made on Pika. I hope to see some familiar faces in my new adventures and look forward to creating new memories with those who join me.

Thank you, Pika, for everything. You will be missed, but the spirit of our time together will live on in my heart and my gameplay.

Wishing you all the best, and may your own adventures be as thrilling and rewarding as mine have been.

Farewell,
[Your In-Game Name]

Yeah that was chatgpt im too lazy to write a goodbye so pce im never playing cracked again.
Goodbye Enorm! Best of luck with your future

o7

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Dear Pika Community,

Farewell,
[Your In-Game Name]

Well you were using cheats so it doesn't matter . I am thankful that players like you gets ban ngl ( YOU RUINED MY STATS . CAN YOU PAY THAT BACK?) dude i hate players like you and you were #1 (you said you were using autoclicker/cheats in one of your games in bedfight unranked).
Either way I will advise you , not to use cheats or things like autoclicker in your gameplay cuz it ruins others stats... Have a happy future o/

-SweatyBlaze

OP
OP
Enorm

Enorm

Pika Member
Well you were using cheats so it doesn't matter . I am thankful that players like you gets ban ngl ( YOU RUINED MY STATS . CAN YOU PAY THAT BACK?) dude i hate players like you and you were #1 (you said you were using autoclicker/cheats in one of your games in bedfight unranked).
Either way I will advise you , not to use cheats or things like autoclicker in your gameplay cuz it ruins others stats... Have a happy future o/

-SweatyBlaze
? I was and still am legit, but im quitting idc u can think whatever u want about me.

SweatyBlaze

Epic Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Well if you were you could of get unbanned.. but you ain't hat means you were
But still forgot it (I dont wanna ruin your mood on your last few experiences on pika network) have a good life buddy n' you gave me a tough fight.. we will always remember it <3

-SweatyBlaze