Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Good Guy Bad Guy

Would you scam/tp kill/ do the bad stuff that are allowed in factions?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
This might be a bit off topic but
I feel like its the place for it.
If you wanna master factions you've got to be either one of two, a horrible person (no offense)or a nice guy. Well I've tried the nice guy but that didnt work. The only place I've ever scammed was on sb fire. I was scammed a ton of money which by threatning to call staff ( although it was allowed there) i got my money back. Although I also met new people by scamming like theres a dude I met when we both were trying to scam each other out lol and another that warned everyone from my scamming haha. So anyway, in factions I was once skyping my friend. We werent talking in chat or anything, and suddenly someone tpped me with /nick (my friend's ingame name) and I never really thought it would be anyone else, so I tpaccepted, he raided my base. Thats other than the fact everyone keeps asking me to pvp them but I just dont want to.
"Everyone in factions wants to eat you" ~DarkNightMc

So would you scam people in factions and raid multi bases or would you rather be a nice guy (its alright if you were the scammer lol im just looking at opinions not changing them)
Vote and let me know what you think.

Aleclikediamond

Pika Member
TBH
I don't really like scamming but..
I play as a bad guy ALL the time XD
PS:I dont scam people so...

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
tbh i dont trap players / i dont scam players / but when someone do those 2 things to me... xD

OP
OP
AbedKilani

AbedKilani

Veteran
Whats weird is that you can do both on a daily basis and still become a staff with a tag"nicest person on the world"._.

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I didn't try in my whole life to do anything from this "-"

Status
Not open for further replies.