Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Golden Apple Sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas

Pika Member
There is this new thing called golden apple sickness. It gives u nausea and poisoned effect after eating like 3 of them. Can someone remove this shit? We barely have God apples and now we get sick from eating golden apples. How are we supposed to pvp? This isn't practice where we have to take health potions with us. This is Gapple pvp.

Not_ezEscape

Pika Member
Lol, I think it's here for making it harder to PvP and focus on skills and not spamming Gapples

TheCooler

Pika Lover
Lol, I think it's here for making it harder to PvP and focus on skills and not spamming Gapples
LOL
skills is to be good at the game and getting great combos...
not waiting to not get sickness or something

TheCooler

Pika Lover
I mean, higher cps you have, more chances you have to win...
you really dont know how to pvp huh?
higher cps doesnt make you better in pvp, i mean sure there is a better chance of you hitting the enemy but still you have to aim at him.Even if you have 5 cps you are fine.

Not_ezEscape

Pika Member
higher cps doesnt make you better in pvp, i mean sure there is a better chance of you hitting the enemy but still you have to aim at him.Even if you have 5 cps you are fine.
Exactly

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Lel if anyone wants to pvp me , just for fun , I will give the winner (no hax allowed ) a 200 $ amazon giftcard the problem is I am banned on pika , so tell me your discord and ill add you guys . I'm kinda rusty but I would like to see how my skills are left . Rusty because of a break of 5 months . I still can click to 18 cps ;) so I'm good with that , just my aim and other might be lowed , but I need some1 to kill me in 1v1 or 2v1 pvp before I quit mc forever .

Not_ezEscape

Pika Member
Lel if anyone wants to pvp me , just for fun , I will give the winner (no hax allowed ) a 200 $ amazon giftcard the problem is I am banned on pika , so tell me your discord and ill add you guys . I'm kinda rusty but I would like to see how my skills are left . Rusty because of a break of 5 months . I still can click to 18 cps ;) so I'm good with that , just my aim and other might be lowed , but I need some1 to kill me in 1v1 or 2v1 pvp before I quit mc forever .
Lol rich guy

ZeloTess

Pika Member
There is this new thing called golden apple sickness. It gives u nausea and poisoned effect after eating like 3 of them. Can someone remove this shit? We barely have God apples and now we get sick from eating golden apples. How are we supposed to pvp? This isn't practice where we have to take health potions with us. This is Gapple pvp.
Because people who p2w will spam with their golden apple and then it wont be balanced unfortunately

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion, this is now put in place!

Status
Not open for further replies.