Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Godly Crate Key bug

OP
OP
T

TwisterKalo

Yeh i also bought some they dont work if even its a dupe glitch the staff should patch it i lost 28million tokens for these keys
Yeah, I lost some too, hope they find a way to trade it for ours, I still have mine.

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
The godly keys from the Once kit are bugged.
All others are working.
To identify whether the godly key is from the Once kit, look for infinity 1 on the key.
If there is Infinity 1 written on the godly key it is 100% bugged and won't work.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The godly keys from the Once kit are bugged.
All others are working.
To identify whether the godly key is from the Once kit, look for infinity 1 on the key.
If there is Infinity 1 written on the godly key it is 100% bugged and won't work.
No it's not like that I have opened then from class crates , idk why but there are some keys with infinity 1 , but they work for real

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
No it's not like that I have opened then from class crates , idk why but there are some keys with infinity 1 , but they work for real
As far as I am they are bugged
I have been playing actively this season and my claim is reliable

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
As far as I am they are bugged
I have been playing actively this season and my claim is reliable
My claim is 100% true I get them from abandoned crate and I use them instantly, I always get rewards , not all of it have infinity 1 but it's like some glitch thingy which makes some keys enchanted .

Also infinity 1 doesn't mean that they are infinite but it's just a enchanted of the tripwire hook

tryhard6969

Legendary Pika
the godly ke
My claim is 100% true I get them from abandoned crate and I use them instantly, I always get rewards , not all of it have infinity 1 but it's like some glitch thingy which makes some keys enchanted .

Also infinity 1 doesn't mean that they are infinite but it's just a enchanted of the tripwire hook
The godly keys obtained from abandoned crates don't have infinity 1.
And you don't have to teach me that these keys are not infinite. Any person in his right senses wouldn't think of that.
I just wanted to point out to the new players that they shouldn't buy godly keys with infinity 1 enchant because they are 99% bugged and they would end up getting scammed.