Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Glyphs effects above the diamond generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Username:
CoolCozmoGamer99​

Suggestion:
Glyphs effects above the diamond generator​

Detailed description:
Glyph effects are little particles whenever you step onto the diamond generator and you can choose whatever glyph effect you want like gold, diamond and even emojis to pop up when ever you step into the generator. They aren't very big and only takes up a little bit of space, but depending how big you make it, but it only takes a block of space and it just hovers over the diamond generator and disappears after 2-3 seconds.
---
Designs:
I would like to add-
A gold Glyph effect
Diamond Glyph effect
Thumbs up Pika Glyph effect
Iron Glyph effect
Gold Glyph effect
And a champion sword Glyph effect
---
The prices for these glyphs effects:
For the iron, gold, diamond it should be 10,000-15,000 bedwars coins (each) if they have a rank put the price down to 13,000
For the thumbs up Pika and Champion sword it should be 15,000- 18,000 bedwars coins (each) if they have a rank the price should go do 13,000 same as the other one
---​

Reason(s):
The reason Pika should add this because it would make the game more alive, also by adding Glyph effects it gives players something else to unlock, also I forgot to mention that the diamond, iron and gold glyphs are for non ranks so everyone can unlock it, but for the thumbs up Pika it is for VIP and Elite and the Champion sword is of course for the Champion users.
---
Glyphs should also be added because it would give the game a lot more character to it, also making it more friendly, and Glyphs effects would be a great feature to be featured in mystery boxes as its an in game cosmetic. Glyphs should also be added to bedwars because most players would enjoy looking at it when collecting diamonds.
---
Thanks for letting me suggesting this, let me know what you guys think about this idea and do you agree this should be added?

Kind regards,
CoolCozmoGamer99​

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Although i don't spend much time on Minigames, i believe this would be a cool feature. +1 from me!

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello CoolCozmoGamer99,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.