Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyBlock Glowing Ink Sacs working on signs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
Methovas​

Suggestion:
Glowing Ink Sacs working on signs​

Detailed description:
1. Make glowing Ink Sacs (dropped by Glow Squids) able to interact with signs to let the letters glow.
After reboot once i killed a Glow Squid that dropped normal Glowing Ink Sacs (not as Mobdrop) and i was able to apply on sign but now im standing there afk at the spawner waiting for "unreal mob" but when i come back its like 500x Glow Squid.
Even if it was like 2000x before... Its annoying
2. Just adding normal glowing Ink Sacs into /shop​

Reason(s):
It makes signs better and nicer to read​

Example(s):
When I apply orange dye on spruce sign ialmost just cant read it cuz its too dark and a bad combination...​

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
AAAH yea of course i woke up today and saw 5 unreal mobs at the spawner ..... thats the way to get them as item, not as mob drop: afk overnight and kill the unreal mobs...
no need to accept now i found way

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Meth0vas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already a thing
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.