Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted [Global] Changing some rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxize

Suggestion:
Changing some rules

Detailed description:
Since I started this server I have found some punishments a bit awkward and not really consistent. I looked at the rules and I believe there should be some small changes made to the chat rules which would help the community quite a bit.

-Spamming: Warning » 4 hours mute » 12 hours mute » 1 day ban » Permanent Ban+IP-Ban
Spam - Instead of 1 day bans for the 4th offence, change to a 1 week mute? And instead of permanent IP bans for a spamming offence which seems ridiculous, I suggest a permanent IP mute. Not only does this prevent the spam taking place but also means the player is less likely to just ban evade and cause a nuisance to the server because in my opinion a perm IP ban for spam is far too harsh (even as a 5th offence).

-Racism/Religious Offense: Warning » 1 week ban » Permanent Ban+IP-Ban
-Swearing Main: Warning » 1 hour mute » 2 hour mute » 1 week mute » IP-Mute
-Swearing with Racism: Warning » 1 day mute » 1 week mute » IP-Mute
Remove the Swearing with Racism rule, it has far weaker punishments than the Racism rule which makes no sense, and there's already a Swearing rule so there's no point to have this.

-Swearing/Insulting with C*ncer (or using any other diseases in a negative statement): 1 week ban » Permanent Ban+IP-Ban
Remove the Swearing part of "Swearing/Using cancer or other diseases as an insult". Again I think 1 week bans and perm bans as first and second offences for something like "you're cancer" "the way you play is aids" is too harsh. If you mean "get cancer" then that would fall under suicide encouragement. So you should probably rewrite that rule so it's more clear to understand.

I think if you made those changes (specially to the spam rule) players would be happier and more comfortable to play and talk on your server.

Cheers for reading, any feedback is appreciated.

Gamemode / Platform:
Global

Reason(s):

Example(s):

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hello Foxize

Thank you for your suggestions. You may be happy to know that we will soon be publicly updating our Official Rules & Punishments. We will try to implement some of what you have suggested into the new Rules & Punishments.

Good day,
AlphaPizza,
Manager, Pika-Network

Status
Not open for further replies.