Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitching into bases

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
hey just wondering is there any way for the server to stop Enderpearl glitching and tp glitching Like could there be a plugin or something as it just ruins all the hard work for people on factions.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Currently, I don't see any method to stop players from glitching into bases. There is one way which is to build walls right next to each other without gap but it would take a lot of time, effort and resources. If you think someone has glitched into your base and raided your faction, you can report them because the punishment for those players who glitch into the base of another faction is a permanent ban. Hope this helped.

OhHiMarko

Pika Lover
I think the staff team didnt find a solution for it so its banable.

OP
OP
HBZGaming

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
Currently, I don't see any method to stop players from glitching into bases. There is one way which is to build walls right next to each other without gap but it would take a lot of time, effort and resources. If you think someone has glitched into your base and raided your faction, you can report them because the punishment for those players who glitch into the base of another faction is a permanent ban. Hope this helped.
My faction and I have tried everything from stopping this, nothing works and it's really annoying

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Well I can't help you with anything here. Truth is, the glitch is part of Minecraft, not the server. The way to prevent it is to build consecutive walls without any spaces between them. I know it's really frustrating to see players glitching into bases but the staff can't really do anything about it except punishing the glitch abusers. Reporting them (with proof) is the best thing that you can do. @HBZGaming

OP
OP
HBZGaming

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
Well I can't help you with anything here. Truth is, the glitch is part of Minecraft, not the server. The way to prevent it is to build consecutive walls without any spaces between them. I know it's really frustrating to see players glitching into bases but the staff can't really do anything about it except punishing the glitch abusers. Reporting them (with proof) is the best thing that you can do. @HBZGaming
Okay thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.