Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Glitches

_lovesickxo_

I was gathering obsidian and sand fell on me and i got glitched and couldnt move at all and for that i got banned for one hour. Could you please fix this glitch?

SplyPVP

This has been a thing for a very long time. Sadly it won’t be fixed within the future. People also use this in pvp to simply glitch the player making the server think the player is exploiting and resulting in a kick and item loose.

Best regards
SplyPVP

RoyalBPM

Pika Lover
it seems that players know about this issue, and you can assume that its been reported, but if nothing gets fixed, you can report it yourself here for staff to take a proper look.

Tyrants

Banned
it seems that players know about this issue, and you can assume that its been reported, but if nothing gets fixed, you can report it yourself here for staff to take a proper look.
yooo staff material chill out, this bug exists for a 3 years now and its still not fixed, and I assume it will not be fixed ever

RoyalBPM

Pika Lover
yooo staff material chill out, this bug exists for a 3 years now and its still not fixed, and I assume it will not be fixed ever
i dont play on opfactions so i couldnt really know that, just trying to help.