Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Glass Colour

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
FlexingBot

Suggestion:
Glass Colour

Detailed description:
Pika added glass which when bought is always white stained, I'm pretty sure, so I would suggest making it match whichever team buys it would be stained of that team colour.
In short, the way you get coloured wool, make it give coloured glass​

Reason(s):
Makes the game look cleaner

Example(s):
The over hyped pickle and many other servers

Last edited:

notknown876

Legendary Pika
I liked the idea cause it will create another cosmetic which we can get mystery boxes and will also enhance overall gaming experience for a player.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Could be good but I don't see a reason how this will affect our game as most of us use invisible glass or something similar 😂

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
+1
Could be good but I don't see a reason how this will affect our game as most of us use invisible glass or something similar 😂
Well, pika is a cracked server meaning most people won't be using lunar/badlion to use invisible glass. Although, some might I dont think most would

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well, pika is a cracked server meaning most people won't be using lunar/badlion to use invisible glass. Although, some might I dont think most would
No there are some version of custom game version which have inbuilt lunar client which you can use for free , you can search on YouTube for this. Many people use that.
Also some texture packs also have invisible glass

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
No there are some version of custom game version which have inbuilt lunar client which you can use for free , you can search on YouTube for this. Many people use that.
Also some texture packs also have invisible glass
I still think even with the texture pack or whatever that is, it would be invisible glass not invisible stained glass. Also its dumb to use it because
1) It would make you feel like you are stepping on barrier blocks
2) you wouldnt realize that they have glass on their bed

bowquet

Epic Pika
Pretty neutral, not needed but it would make a visual improvement to those who don't use invisible glass/clear glass. I don't see why not though

OP
OP
FlexingBot

FlexingBot

Banned
Pretty neutral, not needed but it would make a visual improvement to those who don't use invisible glass/clear glass. I don't see why not though
I know I am a bit late, but I have already replied to @ASSASSINX by saying that invisible glass would not be beneficial in any way and would work as something negative, so most people wouldn't really use it.
I dont think Invisible Glass is a valid reason to deny this suggestion