Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

What i will giveaway: 20eu rank / upgrade of your choice!

Why am i doing a giveaway: Jeff123hd is banned, that's the only reason (if he buys an unban, the giveaway is closed)

How can you win: Like this post (Yes, I know, I just want likes okay xd), comment your IGN, (InGame Name) and the reason why hated jeff123hd (If you like him, too bad, you ain't winning :3)

When will the winner be announced: Idk, whenever i have the money or something. (Note: It will be after 1st of April for sure)

This is my giveaway xD.

HE GOT BANNED HAHAHA

Kind regards, superdano

oMeteor

Veteran
XxTheMeteorxX

Reason hating jeff: because he kept insulting me alot of times and insulting my country

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
aadam123465: reason I hate jeff is because he caused you so much trouble dano <3 and he was actually having fun that your mother died R.I.P dano's mother.
but I bet ya jeff will buy an unban just to cancel the giveaway lmao

Last edited:

Zuhair Kiani

Banned
IGN ZuhairKiani
Reason, Jeff always did Stupid ban reports and got innocent people banned
Side Note : fuck meteor
buy me donor

Ososgamer27

IGN Ososgamer27

The reason i hate him is because he was always a jeff

aka a pain

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Ign:xXMichaelYtXx

Reason hatting Jeff:He does bad stuff like harrasing,swearing.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN: Kinda Over to your left... (GWG_iKnowledge)
Anyways Jeff123hd was that guy that would act like he was better than anyone else, rude, disrespectful, and overall people wanted him gone and now he is. Rejoice!!
Also if your wondering were i got all that about him from it was on prison when he was on talking in chat...

MirkoPlaysHD101
I want just Donator
Jeff123hd betrayed us. we had the biggest Faction base in the server and 8 stacks IGS and all of it gone because of that Idiot. Btw I am The Hard working Fac Leader. xD
Jeff123hd was direspectful, rude and he called me a mf like 99 times
Then the revenge day came. Meteor Tpaed me to his fac base and he got pwned. now i got even bigger revenge i sneaked in his fac with a alt and rekt him. I am glad hes banned

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nignogery

GWG, but Zuzu is just a noob, (and yes, i know, he will most likely not win)

xD plus i need donator for faction power since were only 4 but the bst and i dont want more people so we dont get betrayed plus i have the one of radius 6 bases and i can only claim radius 4 btw theres 3 alts so i would love extra pvs /near and cool FACTION POWER 40 The Nickname would me enjoyable aswell and maybe if i win this i am gonna start full work to get the faction with 10-30 people xD I WOULD cry and record it and show xD Where r u from dano btw? people say ur from Macedonia xD.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Macedonia? lol, My native is Polish but i live in the Netherlands xD

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
CLOSED!

This isn't in the community guidelines, we don't support players to hate eachother just by winning a rank for it, if you want to do a giveaway cause he's banned, thats fine. But asking for a reason to hate him is not acceptable.

You can repost your thread when you made it more suitable for our guidelines.

Kind regards,
Nexious

Status
Not open for further replies.