Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giveaway! [Op-Factions1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN:haleykins
Reason: I really want to win the giveaway because it really make me strong. I really enjoy playing opfaction1 playing n this server is just great. For me being in this server make me fun and enjoyable you can make a lot of friend here and it is really challenging to be in here.. I hope I win the giveaway
Thanks for joining!
IGN:FlyInSky
Reason Why I want to Win:I want to win this giveaway because i dont want to start from the bottom and also i want to win this giveaway because i want to help my friends/fact mate.I need this items to PvP and also the mcmmo so i can fight the player that has high mcmmo.KingAttackz i hope you will let me win this give away.
Thanks for joining! Now the next step is to wait for the result.

Edit: I will close it on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, good luck!

Davidva

Veteran
IGN: edwardmijnders97

Basically, I want to win this giveaway because I am a fluffy teddybear. Those items are very useful for my faction called "wilderness." I have no idea how many lines I have but on my phone this is the 6th line. Btw, cheese is tasty.

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN: edwardmijnders97

Basically, I want to win this giveaway because I am a fluffy teddybear. Those items are very useful for my faction called "wilderness." I have no idea how many lines I have but on my phone this is the 6th line. Btw, cheese is tasty.
Thanks for joining! ;)

Edit: It will be 400m instead of 100m, same as 232 tokens and 9100 credits! Good luck.

_TheNikola

_TheNikola
Donator
I want to win JUST 1 giveaway... I dont need money if i win this i will make money drop [100M].
And it will make me happy. :>

Last edited:

xFireSTyLe

Pika Lover
Hello my fellows!
I have decided to host a giveaway, I will end it after 1 week, means I will choose the winner with @MasterDandy , I will explain how to make, note: If you don't meet the requirements then you will not have any chance to win!

Stuffs:
1 - IronGolem spawner. (It may help with grinders)
2 - 8650 Credits. (You may need it for your mcmmo skills)
3 - 100m. (You may need to rank-up)
4 My kits. (You may use to fight)
5- 208 tokens.

==========================
Requirements to join:
(Please write these requirements in this thread by following it (Below). To have a chance, write a good detailed paragraph about "Why do you want to win?"
  • ~Write your in-game name: (To which alt/main account do you want?)
  • ~Your rank:?
  • ~Why do you want to win the giveaway? (At least 3-4 LINES)
==========================

Best of luck! ;)

IGN : xFireSTyLe
Why i want to win the giveaway? : hey KingAttackzz, im xFireSTyLe and i like to join to your giveaway! so... the reason why i wanna join the giveaway is that because i want to get the rename command and help some starters to rankup like to Vindicator rank or Guardian rank. i mean i want to help other players and.. you know :p everyone like to do good things to others! Hope i win this giveaway! Good luck everyone!! <33
-xFireSTyLe

AtaStrafe

Name : AtaStrafe
Reason : I Want To Win This Give Away So I CAn Have my First Give Away Win And Plus I need That Reward So I Could Have High Axes Mcmmo.Have Tokens To Sell Or Redeem It.Have Money To Buy Prot 15s,Spawners etc etc.. If I Win Some Of New Pika Players In OP Faction I Will Donate Them So They Could Rank Up. Good Luck To Others And Me Too <3

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
_TheNikola
Donator
I need it to be better :>
Must be at least 4lines, sorry. (You may edit if you want)
IGN : xFireSTyLe
Why i want to win the giveaway? : hey KingAttackzz, im xFireSTyLe and i like to join to your giveaway! so... the reason why i wanna join the giveaway is that because i want to get the rename command and help some starters to rankup like to Vindicator rank or Guardian rank. i mean i want to help other players and.. you know :p everyone like to do good things to others! Hope i win this giveaway! Good luck everyone!! <33
-xFireSTyLe
Thanks for joining!
No problem!
Name : AtaStrafe
Reason : I Want To Win This Give Away So I CAn Have my First Give Away Win And Plus I need That Reward So I Could Have High Axes Mcmmo.Have Tokens To Sell Or Redeem It.Have Money To Buy Prot 15s,Spawners etc etc.. If I Win Some Of New Pika Players In OP Faction I Will Donate Them So They Could Rank Up. Good Luck To Others And Me Too <3
Thanks for joining! Now the next step is to wait. :)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ign, CooledgoOG, Rank?-Champion
This would really cheer me up, I have been feeling depressed and sad lately. This would really cheer me up and it would help with playing Pika more. I also need some stuff because I was betrayed, and I lost all my gear. Thank you for reading.

Leo

Okyuren

IGN:Therixis

Well I never have luck on giveaways,so I might atleast try.Well Im an Old Player at OpFaction 1 and 2(Kinda well I quited i few times).I usually play solo since I dont really have friends,I would like win on any of the reward,but if I dont get picked then its fine by me..(I usually play Non-Faction servers since i got betrayed a few times in faction servers)
Well Hope me Luck!...

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Ign, CooledgoOG, Rank?-Champion
This would really cheer me up, I have been feeling depressed and sad lately. This would really cheer me up and it would help with playing Pika more. I also need some stuff because I was betrayed, and I lost all my gear. Thank you for reading.

Leo
Thanks for joining!
IGN:Therixis

Well I never have luck on giveaways,so I might atleast try.Well Im an Old Player at OpFaction 1 and 2(Kinda well I quited i few times).I usually play solo since I dont really have friends,I would like win on any of the reward,but if I dont get picked then its fine by me..(I usually play Non-Faction servers since i got betrayed a few times in faction servers)
Well Hope me Luck!...
Thanks for joining! Good luck.

Ninjuric

Rare Pika
IGN: FortLuna
There are many reasons why I want to win this giveaway. The main reason would be to kill what people call 'mcmmo scrubs' by becoming a mcmmo scrub myself. You know what they say, fight fire with fire. This 9100 credits would really help my axes in pvp as well as give them to my friends. The money and spawner would really mean a lot as my faction is regularly raided 'Empyrean'. After reset we made a base in the end and it was raided by Nublet the next day. Life is tough in factions but winning this giveaway would mean alot <3.

Best Luck To All Of You!

TT3b_00

IGN : TT3b_00
I have Joker Rank
I want to win Cuz I really Enjoy New OP Faction Update And Im Playing it.Still I need to get my Team Ready and I need some stuff CuZ i really want to have Champion on Op Fac cuz when I vote I dont get Mysterybox and I want to get it With Champion Rank.Also I dont really know how to get money alot and this is chance to make me better at Factions and Upgrade myself.
If I dont win it doesnt matter cuz maybe Others that started can have chance to win and If I win It will be great but If I dont win it will also be good cuz other who needs will win

SteveIsPro

ign: SapphireWarrior

My dear friend,
we don't know each other a lot, and seeing this giveaway gives me a redemption to play more in this server. Since everyone have High levels in pvping and teaming up I got no chance against them. I never won a giveaway but if I win this one I would really be appreciated and as I said before I'd play more in this server that I might ending up getting a rank.
Ps: too many hackers in Opfac1 I just got raided 3 times from hackers.

yours truly,
SapphireWarrior

Dreigh

I am Dreigh (nice to meet ya'll)
Currently at Cobra (Stucked)
First of all i joined this giveaway because why not its free and second, i am hard-stucked at cobra and it's been 2 reset since i ranked up, it's been 3 years for me playing here at pika-network and i've seen all of the hardwork of the staff/admin to make it better and honestly this update is ofcours better than ever, faction is really difficult without resources and ya know what i mean, thats why im here to test my luck and loyalty if ever i win or not, it would be greatly appriciated and i hope i win. Thanks KingAttackzz

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN: FortLuna
There are many reasons why I want to win this giveaway. The main reason would be to kill what people call 'mcmmo scrubs' by becoming a mcmmo scrub myself. You know what they say, fight fire with fire. This 9100 credits would really help my axes in pvp as well as give them to my friends. The money and spawner would really mean a lot as my faction is regularly raided 'Empyrean'. After reset we made a base in the end and it was raided by Nublet the next day. Life is tough in factions but winning this giveaway would mean alot <3.

Best Luck To All Of You!
Thanks for joining!
IGN : TT3b_00
I have Joker Rank
I want to win Cuz I really Enjoy New OP Faction Update And Im Playing it.Still I need to get my Team Ready and I need some stuff CuZ i really want to have Champion on Op Fac cuz when I vote I dont get Mysterybox and I want to get it With Champion Rank.Also I dont really know how to get money alot and this is chance to make me better at Factions and Upgrade myself.
If I dont win it doesnt matter cuz maybe Others that started can have chance to win and If I win It will be great but If I dont win it will also be good cuz other who needs will win
Thanks for joining!
ign: SapphireWarrior

My dear friend,
we don't know each other a lot, and seeing this giveaway gives me a redemption to play more in this server. Since everyone have High levels in pvping and teaming up I got no chance against them. I never won a giveaway but if I win this one I would really be appreciated and as I said before I'd play more in this server that I might ending up getting a rank.
Ps: too many hackers in Opfac1 I just got raided 3 times from hackers.

yours truly,
SapphireWarrior
Thanks for joining!
I am Dreigh (nice to meet ya'll)
Currently at Cobra (Stucked)
First of all i joined this giveaway because why not its free and second, i am hard-stucked at cobra and it's been 2 reset since i ranked up, it's been 3 years for me playing here at pika-network and i've seen all of the hardwork of the staff/admin to make it better and honestly this update is ofcours better than ever, faction is really difficult without resources and ya know what i mean, thats why im here to test my luck and loyalty if ever i win or not, it would be greatly appriciated and i hope i win. Thanks KingAttackzz
Thanks for joining!

A lot of good reasons! Good job guys. ;)

79lb

Legendary Pika
  • ~Write your in-game name: main: WrongV alt: DefuPvP
  • ~Your rank: main: Donator+ alt: vindicator or msthn
  • ~Why do you want to win the giveaway: i just needed to postcount, but actually
1) i want to get better on alt
2) i want higher mcmmo levels on main
3) if they are custom+ sets, then good, i need some sets to dupe
4) ???

Zacky26

IGN:Zacky26
Why Do I Want To Win: I never won a giveaway before so maybe this is my time!. The other way I'm really poor at the server right now and I need some things to start off.Please I really need this stuffs :D

northerngames

IGN: northerngames
Why I want to win: Well, its the psychology of winning that makes this whole game worth playing isn't it? To have friends, mine together, fight together (and unfortunately, die together). We all love winning with a diamond sword, thats that whole point (no pun intended). I enjoy pika network since the time of good ol' PAC, I'm sure you do to. To give these items to my friends and to mine together better, fight together better, and make dying together a learning experience is just something you can't get without spending loads of time into the game. Its instant gratification coupled with instant fun (FUN!), so i really do hope i win this giveaway, it would be totally rad.

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
  • ~Write your in-game name: main: WrongV alt: DefuPvP
  • ~Your rank: main: Donator+ alt: vindicator or msthn
  • ~Why do you want to win the giveaway: i just needed to postcount, but actually
1) i want to get better on alt
2) i want higher mcmmo levels on main
3) if they are custom+ sets, then good, i need some sets to dupe
4) ???
Hello, these lines aren't like these "First of all i joined this giveaway because why not its free and second, i am hard-stucked at cobra and it's been 2 reset since i ranked up, it's been 3 years for me playing here at pika-network and i've seen all of the hardwork of the staff/admin to make it better and honestly this update is ofcours better than ever, faction is really difficult without resources and ya know what i mean, thats why im here to test my luck and loyalty if ever i win or not, it would be greatly appriciated and i hope i win. Thanks KingAttackzz" It must be like that! *You may edit if you want to*
IGN:Zacky26
Why Do I Want To Win: I never won a giveaway before so maybe this is my time!. The other way I'm really poor at the server right now and I need some things to start off.Please I really need this stuffs :D
Hey, you may edit if you want.
IGN: northerngames
Why I want to win: Well, its the psychology of winning that makes this whole game worth playing isn't it? To have friends, mine together, fight together (and unfortunately, die together). We all love winning with a diamond sword, thats that whole point (no pun intended). I enjoy pika network since the time of good ol' PAC, I'm sure you do to. To give these items to my friends and to mine together better, fight together better, and make dying together a learning experience is just something you can't get without spending loads of time into the game. Its instant gratification coupled with instant fun (FUN!), so i really do hope i win this giveaway, it would be totally rad.
Thanks for joining! Good luck. ;)

Edit: 500m instead of 400 + 9600 credits!

Status
Not open for further replies.