Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Giveaway! [Op-Factions1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
Hello my fellows!
I have decided to host a giveaway, I will end it after 1 week, means I will choose the winner with @MasterDandy , I will explain how to make, note: If you don't meet the requirements then you will not have any chance to win!

Stuffs:
1 - IronGolem spawner. (It may help with grinders)
2 - 9100 Credits. (You may need it for your mcmmo skills)
3 - 400m. (You may need to rank-up)
4 My kits. (You may use to fight)
5- 232 tokens.

==========================
Requirements to join:
(Please write these requirements in this thread by following it (Below). To have a chance, write a good detailed paragraph about "Why do you want to win?"
  • ~Write your in-game name: (To which alt/main account do you want?)
  • ~Your rank:?
  • ~Why do you want to win the giveaway? (At least 3-4 LINES)
==========================

Best of luck! ;)

Last edited:

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
IGN:ZezzoTV
I have Titan Rank
I want to win Cuz I really Enjoy New OP Faction Update And Im Playing it.Still I need to get my Team Ready and I need some stuff CuZ i really want to have Champion on Op Fac cuz when I vote I dont get Mysterybox and I want to get it With Champion Rank.Also I dont really know how to get money alot and this is chance to make me better at Factions and Upgrade myself.
If I dont win it doesnt matter cuz maybe Others that started can have chance to win and If I win It will be great but If I dont win it will also be good cuz other who needs will win

Zezzo

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN:ZezzoTV
I have Titan Rank
I want to win Cuz I really Enjoy New OP Faction Update And Im Playing it.Still I need to get my Team Ready and I need some stuff CuZ i really want to have Champion on Op Fac cuz when I vote I dont get Mysterybox and I want to get it With Champion Rank.Also I dont really know how to get money alot and this is chance to make me better at Factions and Upgrade myself.
If I dont win it doesnt matter cuz maybe Others that started can have chance to win and If I win It will be great but If I dont win it will also be good cuz other who needs will win

Zezzo
Thank you! You will know the result in 1 week, good luck!

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Also Id Really Like to see more Giveaways like this one

LaufyIsDad

IGN:LaufyIsDad
Why i wan't to win?To be honest its not a big deal if i win it,it could give me a big opportunity to get a push and to atleast be a part of this ill be honest tho im broke atm anything could help what it really ruined my start was the vote system and now mysteryboxes that dont work.

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN:LaufyIsDad
Why i wan't to win?To be honest its not a big deal if i win it,it could give me a big opportunity to get a push and to atleast be a part of this ill be honest tho im broke atm anything could help what it really ruined my start was the vote system and now mysteryboxes that dont work.
Thanks for joining! You will know the result in 1 week. Good luck!

Ahsen Mughal

Pika Member
IGN : Foodie
I am a Vindicator :(
So this is my Alternate account on which I want to get these Stuff on. I just recently started Playing opfac 1 on this Account. My main account (ebolamghtkill909) was banned and someone had hacked it. On my main account I had champion rank and 25k axe levels (yes, i was a skid X'D ) So it would be great if i got these stuff As it would help to come back to my original stats.
Thank you!
<3

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
  • ~Skyarmyfan11
  • ~Hero
  • ~I would like to win because of a couple reasons. I am planing to move to op facs for good, and this would help me get a head start and not be at the very bottom. It would open up more opertunities for me as a new player.
Thanks for doing this giveaway. It will help the winner alot. Hope I win! XD :)

SecrektPanda

IGN:SecrektPanda
I would like to win those lovely sweet giveaways cuz it might help my faction or the faction that I will join from the future and also it can help me earn some goodies like grindings igs and also i kinda need some gear either to have fun pvpin or defending allies bases or our faction! I hope i win cheers! GL to all participants :3

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN : Foodie
I am a Vindicator :(
So this is my Alternate account on which I want to get these Stuff on. I just recently started Playing opfac 1 on this Account. My main account (ebolamghtkill909) was banned and someone had hacked it. On my main account I had champion rank and 25k axe levels (yes, i was a skid X'D ) So it would be great if i got these stuff As it would help to come back to my original stats.
Thank you!
<3
Thanks for joining! Now the next step is to wait for the result!

• ~Skyarmyfan11
  • ~Hero
  • ~I would like to win because of a couple reasons. I am planing to move to op facs for good, and this would help me get a head start and not be at the very bottom. It would open up more opertunities for me as a new player.
Thanks for doing this giveaway. It will help the winner alot. Hope I win! XD :)
Thanks for joining!
IGN:SecrektPanda
I would like to win those lovely sweet giveaways cuz it might help my faction or the faction that I will join from the future and also it can help me earn some goodies like grindings igs and also i kinda need some gear either to have fun pvpin or defending allies bases or our faction! I hope i win cheers! GL to all participants :3
Thanks for joining! ;)

R3DBULLL

Pika Lover
  • ~Write your in-game name: R3DBULLL
  • ~Your rank:? Donator+
  • ~Why do you want to win the giveaway?
  • I want to win the giveaway because i'm new in this server, i just bought my donator+ rank, and i see alot of people killing me and trolling on me, when they got about to 20K axes + and i got only 8K, they go teaming on me and after that saying it was a cleary 1v1, i want to become a skid with alot of mcmmo axes XD, but yeah.
  • I really like pika and best of luck for everyone that entering in this giveaway!

• I wish everyone to win in this giveaway.
  • Thank you!

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
  • ~Write your in-game name: R3DBULLL
  • ~Your rank:? Donator+
  • ~Why do you want to win the giveaway?
  • I want to win the giveaway because i'm new in this server, i just bought my donator+ rank, and i see alot of people killing me and trolling on me, when they got about to 20K axes + and i got only 8K, they go teaming on me and after that saying it was a cleary 1v1, i want to become a skid with alot of mcmmo axes XD, but yeah.
  • I really like pika and best of luck for everyone that entering in this giveaway!

• I wish everyone to win in this giveaway.
  • Thank you!
Thanks for joining! I've added you, now the next step is to wait. ;)

jyrus

Pika Member
IGN:werth20
Why Do I Want To Win: I want to win because i want to be better... Im trying to be one of the best player in the server, but i can't be the best player if no one helps me to become the best player. If i would win this prize, It would really help me. I could rank up faster and maybe join a faction. becuase no one wants a beginner... please help me, but if someone else needs it more than I do dont hesitate to give it to them... Thank you for helping the people in need -werth20 :)

fatsonu

IGN:fatsonu
reason:well the i want to win the giveaway is that factions is my life on pikanetwork
i am trying to be better every day, i grind mcmmo i grind cash and most importantly i spend my time on pika instead of school because to me pika isnt a server its a way of life. I want to give away some of the credits and kits because i shouldnt be greedy, pika is my family and family's stick together and share. :D

OP
OP
KingAttackzz

KingAttackzz

Epic Pika
IGN:werth20
Why Do I Want To Win: I want to win because i want to be better... Im trying to be one of the best player in the server, but i can't be the best player if no one helps me to become the best player. If i would win this prize, It would really help me. I could rank up faster and maybe join a faction. becuase no one wants a beginner... please help me, but if someone else needs it more than I do dont hesitate to give it to them... Thank you for helping the people in need -werth20 :)
Thanks for joining, good luck!
IGN:fatsonu
reason:well the i want to win the giveaway is that factions is my life on pikanetwork
i am trying to be better every day, i grind mcmmo i grind cash and most importantly i spend my time on pika instead of school because to me pika isnt a server its a way of life. I want to give away some of the credits and kits because i shouldnt be greedy, pika is my family and family's stick together and share. :D
Thanks for joining, good luck! ;)

wildmudkip1

Pika Member
IGN:haleykins
Reason: I really want to win the giveaway because it really make me strong. I really enjoy playing opfaction1 playing n this server is just great. For me being in this server make me fun and enjoyable you can make a lot of friend here and it is really challenging to be in here.. I hope I win the giveaway

FlyInSky

IGN:FlyInSky
Reason Why I want to Win:I want to win this giveaway because i dont want to start from the bottom and also i want to win this giveaway because i want to help my friends/fact mate.I need this items to PvP and also the mcmmo so i can fight the player that has high mcmmo.KingAttackz i hope you will let me win this give away.

Status
Not open for further replies.