Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Give reasons to why a report has insufficient details or evidence so that reporters know what to loo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dytel

Banned
Username:
Dytel​

Suggestion:
Give reasons to why a report has insufficient details or evidence so that reporters know what to look for or what to not look for as evidence so that denied reports have meaning and dont waste any of the player and staff's time​

Detailed description:
pretty much the title​

Reason(s):
i reported someone for advertising and they said insufficient evidence.. i went to ask some players that have been on pika for a long time and have great reporter role.. they told me that if hes streaming something other than pikanetwork content then its punishable otherwise he doesnt think so. i reported the guy twice asking why its not punishable but same response either way "insufficient evidence" most players dont really go out of their way to find out why.. in some cases people will just continue reporting similar interactions which wastes everyone's time​

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Staff members already give reasons for denying a report. Nothing is done without a reason.

~Best regards,
Tihispap

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

You can just contact a staff member on Discord for further information about a report. Stating specific details in every report would waste a lot of time and we can't do that considering the amount of reports we receive daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.