Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GIVE ME THE ANSWER

mano

Pika Member
Tell me that how to rename any tools with colour

JacePlayZ

The Pika
You can rename with the command /rename which is available only for donator ranks. You can buy a rank here - https://store.pika-network.net/.
If there is another possible way to rename, I don't know.

Also, you could ask your friend who can rename to rename for you. Use color codes to get colors.

Aybanns

Epic Pika
As Jace said, you can only use the rename command if you have a donator rank (samurai, etc.) but you could also use rename vouchers

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
You can rename them by using a donator command which is /rename, but if you don't have that you can vote and get an item rename from crate keys which is possible to use color codes with.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Farming go b r r r r
The only way of farming messages is by typing short stuff like what you said, I'm trying to tell him that he can also rename items from crate keys, but still you don't even read what I say

JacePlayZ

The Pika
He
The only way of farming messages is by typing short stuff like what you said, I'm trying to tell him that he can also rename items from crate keys, but still you don't even read what I say
He was already answered by 2 people you know that is why I said you are farming. I saw you were helping him. Don't take it that seriously lol. Chill.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can rename them by using a donator command which is /rename, but if you don't have that you can vote and get an item rename from crate keys which is possible to use color codes with.
The answer was already given, there was no need to reply. You also cannot get item rename tags from crates so you gave false information. You can only get 2x item rename tags at player level 16.

Buy a rank/get from crate or let someone rename for you, thats the only way
They asked for the colour codes... maybe they were going to ask someone to do it for them or they do have a rank.

i want colour code plz tell
MC_Colour_Codes.png

Last edited: