Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Gifting System (Ranks/Mystery Boxes/Bundles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobinder

Pika Member
Username:
Boobinder​

Suggestion:
Gifting System (Ranks/Mystery Boxes/Bundles)​

Detailed description:
Dear Pika Network Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to suggest an exciting new feature that I think would add a lot of value to the Minecraft community on your server. Specifically, I think it would be great if you could add a gifting system that allows players to use gold to gift ranks, mystery boxes, and bundles to other players.

To make the gifting process more convenient, you could add a /gift command in-game that players can use to easily send gifts to their friends and fellow players. Additionally, displaying messages in lobbies when someone gifts someone else a rank, mystery box, or bundle could add an extra layer of excitement and recognition for the gifting experience.

Not only would this feature add an exciting new way for players to interact with each other, but it would also help to drive engagement and increase revenue for your server. Additionally, I think it would be a great opportunity to offer rewards for players who gift a certain number of ranks or mystery boxes, which could encourage more players to participate in this feature.

Overall, I believe that a gifting system with these added features would be a valuable addition to the Pika Network community, and I hope you will consider implementing this feature in the near future. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to seeing what new features you will bring to the server in the coming months.

Sincerely,

Boobinder​

Reason(s):
Firstly, by adding a /gift command in-game, players would have an easy and convenient way to send gifts to their friends and fellow players. This could help to promote generosity and encourage players to build stronger relationships with each other.

Secondly, displaying messages in lobbies when someone gifts someone else a rank, mystery box, or bundle could add an extra layer of excitement and recognition for the gifting experience. This could help to create a more engaging and rewarding environment for players on the Pika Network server.

Finally, by offering rewards for players who gift a certain number of ranks or mystery boxes, the gifting system could incentivize players to engage more deeply with the Pika Network community and contribute to its growth and success. This could help to drive engagement and increase revenue for the server.

Overall, implementing a gifting system with these added features could provide a range of benefits to both the server and its players, making it a valuable addition to the Minecraft community on Pika Network.​

Otherside

Great Reporter
Gifting is only available on pika network store site.
Rank or Iron/Gold currency gifting was already suggested and got denied.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Boobinder,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.