Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby gifting ranks in lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
Username:
Bluewolffighter​

Suggestion:
gifting ranks in lobby​

Detailed description:
make a gifting command wich u can gift ranks with gold and rank upgrades like

/gift and it pops up with a chest that shows ranks and and a rank upgrade and when u click rank it shows the ranks with gold to gift to players and the same for rank upgrades​

Reason(s):
So I can gift rank to my friends​

OP
OP
bluewolffighter

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
U can just use the store to gift ranks. I dont think its a important onr so a -1
Maybe u won the gold from an event or giveaway and u want to gift to a friend? Or what if they refund it from the store?

Mzed

Epic Pika
U can just use the store to gift ranks. I dont think its a important onr so a -1
Your statement is very bold and dumb
You pretty much said if you can do something in some way why doing it the other way

And you don't understand the benefit of buying stuff with

If you the 100$ gold package you will get 40$ extra gold
That why this iant a bad suggestion + it has been suggested multiple times anyway

iFkiller

Veteran
Hello bluewolffighter,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative Community Feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.