Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby Gifting goldcoins/voting keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

zimin06

Epic Pika
Username:
zimin06​

Suggestion:
Gifting goldcoins/voting keys​

Detailed description:
Hey,

As most Pika players now have heard about the recently added ''gold shop'', I would like to make a suggestion about the gold shop.
My suggestion is that there should be another icon added to the gold shop. This icon should be called ''Gift gold coins'' (or something that's similar to it).
It's guessable obviously that it gifts gold to other players of your own choice.

I also want this system to be added to Voting keys. Global/lobby (plus all game modes like Survival, Classic/Op SkyBlock, Opprison etc. for the other keys)
A lot of players that are ranked usually don't use their voting keys, so instead of that it should be nice to gift your own (voting) keys to others.​

Reason(s):
My particular reason for this is that a lot of players (especially ranked players) don't really need to use their gold coins if they ever got any, of course they can always upgrade themself in a different game mode. Even though there are most likely many players that want to gift their coins to their friends or even random players.

This also applies to ranked players that play mini games, with their voting keys. They just vote for a different gamemode that they might play in, but wont be able to use it in the lobby because they are most likely already ranked (vip+), furthermore the ''boosts'' don't really costs that much. plus it would be a nice gesture towards other players​

Example(s):
As i was thinking there can be another so called icon added thats called ''gift to'' ( or anything similar to it), and there should be two options called (gift) ''voting keys'' and gift ( gold coins). Following by the option where you can choose the player , you want to gift it to.​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • Already suggested
For your reference, here is a link to PikaNetworks suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines

Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

I also advise you to use PikaNetworks Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
Already suggested and Also vote keys earn by votingas a reward for voting its not for trading

Cr1xuwu

Username:
zimin06

Suggestion:
Gifting goldcoins/voting keys

Detailed description:
Hey,

As most Pika players now have heard about the recently added ''gold shop'', I would like to make a suggestion about the gold shop.

My suggestion is that there should be another icon added to the gold shop. This icon should be called ''Gift gold coins'' (or something that's similar to it).

It's guessable obviously that it gifts gold to other players of your own choice.

I also want this system to be added to Voting keys. Global/lobby (plus all game modes like Survival, Classic/Op SkyBlock, Opprison etc. for the other keys)

A lot of players that are ranked usually don't use their voting keys, so instead of that it should be nice to gift your own (voting) keys to others.

Reason(s):
My particular reason for this is that a lot of players (especially ranked players) don't really need to use their gold coins if they ever got any, of course they can always upgrade themself in a different game mode. Even though there are most likely many players that want to gift their coins to their friends or even random players.

This also applies to ranked players that play mini games, with their voting keys. They just vote for a different gamemode that they might play in, but wont be able to use it in the lobby because they are most likely already ranked (vip+), furthermore the ''boosts'' don't really costs that much. plus it would be a nice gesture towards other players

Example(s):
As i was thinking there can be another so called icon added thats called ''gift to'' ( or anything similar to it), and there should be two options called (gift) ''voting keys'' and gift ( gold coins). Following by the option where you can choose the player , you want to gift it to.
True True, I agree with your statement

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello zimin06,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.