Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Prison Getting vote keys as gift when no inventory space

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Username:
notknown876​

Suggestion:
Getting vote keys as gift when no inventory space​

Detailed description:
Okay so this has happened to me a lot of times, I vote and when comeback I found that my inventory space was full, and the vote keys fell in ground.​

Reason(s):
Sometimes if the mine reset it's impossible to get them back and if we are in spawn with full inventory the keys will fall in ground and some other players might pick it up. So, this will be a small change Pika can add.​

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Getting vote keys as gift when no inventory space

Detailed description:
Okay so this has happened to me a lot of times, I vote and when comeback I found that my inventory space was full, and the vote keys fell in ground.

Reason(s):
Sometimes if the mine reset it's impossible to get them back and if we are in spawn with full inventory the keys will fall in ground and some other players might pick it up. So, this will be a small change Pika can add.
It's not really necessary for them to add this.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Getting vote keys as gift when no inventory space

Detailed description:
Okay so this has happened to me a lot of times, I vote and when comeback I found that my inventory space was full, and the vote keys fell in ground.

Reason(s):
Sometimes if the mine reset it's impossible to get them back and if we are in spawn with full inventory the keys will fall in ground and some other players might pick it up. So, this will be a small change Pika can add.
+1 uesful thing since I voted I HAVE TO be rewarded and my reward should be 100% safe

And to ignore these peoples
-1 how much time is your inventory filled?
It's not really necessary for them to add this.

OP
OP
notknown876

notknown876

Legendary Pika
-1 how much time is your inventory filled?
Agh when you disconnect while mining and was in hurry and forgot to sell ur items and before reconnecting u thought of voting. At this time i guess my inventory is full and also its a reward given by pika for us to vote so if you see it should be given as a gift but since it will be hard for us to collect it all of them separately the give us them directly in our inventory but if our inventory is full we can recieve it as gift. I mean what's wrong with this idea don't you want your earnings to be safe.

Last edited:

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello notknown876, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.