Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

GET RKO'D, I WON THIS RACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Okay so because i won this race, i'll giveaway... nothing, you really think i'll give something away for just a number? This is only a celebration for my 1000th spammed message (*points at Dirkie* Not that i spammed...(nohate)). I want to thank my Gf, my coach, TheEpicBanter, Chry, Daan, Adam, Mehmet uit Zuid, George Bush, Donald Trump, KSI, KSI's dad, PizzaMC for not banning me for spamming on the forums (What i didn't do) TBK for... Idk why i even put him here, Rocky, Kaylee, Skit, TheClayeR, God and Jared from Subway.

Okay this is my message, my 1000th message, you happy for me? Okay good.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
N

Nignogery

I inspired you do beat me in spam race
But now you are the Pika which means i should be able to fit you into a pokeball now xD
I want it to be changed to ''Pikachu'' the rest can be ''The Pika'', i was fighting for this rank yo.

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Congrats for being ,,The Pika''
Now you can go outside
I love it how you say that, i actually have a life, something you don't have.
I won the MMA u12 and u16 championships, that's already more than you ever in your life have accomplished, fun right? On the other hand i have a girlfriend, something you also don't have. So shut your mouth please ;')

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
I love it how you say that, i actually have a life, something you don't have.
I won the MMA u12 and u16 championships, that's already more than you ever in your life have accomplished, fun right? On the other hand i have a girlfriend, something you also don't have. So shut your mouth please ;')

Well for once i have a life 2 you know.I can play 3 instruments perfecly,a lot of times people ask me to perform on stage for some small events in my town.I have a job while i am 16 and it pays well.I teach other kids my age how to play an instrument.And other stuff that i donw want to tell here because they are ilegal here ; )

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

Well for once i have a life 2 you know.I can play 3 instruments perfecly,a lot of times people ask me to perform on stage for some small events in my town.I have a job while i am 16 and it pays well.I teach other kids my age how to play an instrument.And other stuff that i donw want to tell here because they are ilegal here ; )
what an accomplishment, you won life.

MouraThat

Veteran
what an accomplishment, you won life.
Guys no more flame wars
you both have a life me and saim talk a lot and he does a lot and thats similar with superdano
i think the point was that you spend to much time on here .'Saims's words not mine-no hate plz xD'
Superdano is the only one The Pika rank

Chinesewater

Banned
Now i lost again, people will spam tf out of the forums the next 3 weeks cuz im banned. GG

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well all i can say from what i saw earlier is Drop the "You have no life but i do" BS. Everyone has a life and they choose how they live it. If someone spends the next 3 years doing nothing but minecraft thats what they want to do. As for you getting first good job. And for you getting banned... i guess there are worse things.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Also
respect, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.