Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Gens, shopkeepers, shop costs, fireball and place blocks, more maps, cosmetics updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeetedNoob

Username:
TryHard#7763​

Suggestion:
Gens, shopkeepers, shop costs, fireball and place blocks, more maps, cosmetics updates​

Detailed description:
Make gens as fast as every hypixel maps are or if not then make team gen a second 1\3 of a second faster and gold spawns after 6 counts of iron diamond gen spawn after 25 seconds, switch the upgrade and store so it won't be confusing, store costs are too expensive change them to the original, make players fly when they get hit by fireball, don't allow players to place blocks inside the base, add more hypixel maps, and add more cosmetics that don't need ranks or remove the ranks of other already added cosmetics, add kill particle effect and make the blood effect free that's all thanks​

Reason(s):
Because it's hard to wait for resources, shopkeeper confusing, too expensive, hard to clutch in a bridge when you get hit by enemy fireball, hard to kill people, no money no usable ranks/cosmetics AND needs more maps the only reason why I'm still playing in the server bc of many players I mainly play on a server which I'm not gonna mention the name has the best hypixel experience but doesn't have that many players on the morning bc it's from Spanish where I'm not from​

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
testmane23123
Dude...... this is not hypickel, its pika network.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello YeetedNoob,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested 273 times.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.