Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Games Played Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fyuka

Great Reporter
Username:
Skq1er​

Suggestion:
Games Played Leaderboard​

Detailed description:
Remove games played leaderboard from skywars​

Reason(s):
I think the leaderboards should be Wins, Kills, Winstreak as no one wants to be in the games played leaderboard cause it shows "no skill" if you are in it. I don't want people made fun of due to them only being in games played and not in wins nor kills and winstreak.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
I guess this was already suggested before and denied
The reason was: "Not gonna happen"

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
i mean like theres no real reason to remove it it shows if players just play a lot or have actual skill

OP
OP
Fyuka

Fyuka

Great Reporter
i mean like theres no real reason to remove it it shows if players just play a lot or have actual skill
I mean it's unnecessary and I don't think anyone wants it, lol.

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
Skq1er

Suggestion:
Games Played Leaderboard

Detailed description:
Remove games played leaderboard from skywars

Reason(s):
I think the leaderboards should be Wins, Kills, Winstreak as no one wants to be in the games played leaderboard cause it shows "no skill" if you are in it. I don't want people made fun of due to them only being in games played and not in wins nor kills and winstreak.
A leaderboard is a leaderboard, it doesn't matter if the goal to achieve doesn't show you're skilled.
(Also already suggested here)

BigManYuu

Pika Member
Rather than removing it, maybe add like bow kills or damage dealt or fastest games idk

+1

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello Skq1er,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.