Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

G Sets

D

Deleted member 118315

If u are better at PvP its not that hard + if you also have a team of 10 players

Zondge

Pika Member
Because of 80% of ppl are using hacks
None is legit.
Only a few are legit like Michak.

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
If you do find cheaters, please report them here. Also joining a team would be super beneficial, join Wagner or one of the top teams (/team top)

OP
OP
Nanny_Plum [NEW]

Nanny_Plum [NEW]

Pika Lover
If you do find cheaters, please report them here. Also joining a team would be super beneficial, join Wagner or one of the top teams (/team top)
What is a gkit like the are so expinsive I think it is like if I win Xmas kit from it i can /kit it anytime right ????

D

Deleted member 118315

What is a gkit like the are so expinsive I think it is like if I win Xmas kit from it i can /kit it anytime right ????
Gkit are OP and as you say if you buy a Xmas gkit from goldshop or from a player you can claim it and get 1 Xmas kit every week just do /gkit command u will understand also /vkit also work

And the reason they are expensive is that they are really good especially Xmas , Halloween , keys and others are also good but my top 3 are these only

Keys provide you with 8x vkeys , 4x epic keys , 2x unique keys, 1x godly key

And as you know you can get a perm rank from God key so yeah key gkit is good

OP
OP
Nanny_Plum [NEW]

Nanny_Plum [NEW]

Pika Lover
Gkit are OP and as you say if you buy a Xmas gkit from goldshop or from a player you can claim it and get 1 Xmas kit every week just do /gkit command u will understand also /vkit also work

And the reason they are expensive is that they are really good especially Xmas , Halloween , keys and others are also good but my top 3 are these only

Keys provide you with 8x vkeys , 4x epic keys , 2x unique keys, 1x godly key

And as you know you can get a perm rank from God key so yeah key gkit is good
Bro you seem rich in kitpvp ngl