Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Fuels for minions

Adityairig

Pika Lover
i want to say that how to get fuels for minions introduced in new reset of op skyblock .please help

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
i want to say that how to get fuels for minions introduced in new reset of op skyblock .please help
I don't know much about what is the fuel of minion but I do know how to use them.
To make them work properly you need to place them near a cobble stone generator, if your minion is placed right it would show "minion placed successfully".
Then you have to dig 6 block of open space around it 1 block deep each and it would start working automatically.
Above mentioned method worked for me.
Hope you find it helpful.

OP
OP
A

Adityairig

Pika Lover
thank u bro
I don't know much about what is the fuel of minion but I do know how to use them.
To make them work properly you need to place them near a cobble stone generator, if your minion is placed right it would show "minion placed successfully".
Then you have to dig 6 block of open space around it 1 block deep each and it would start working automatically.
Above mentioned method worked for me.
Hope you find it helpful.
thank u bro ur method is working op but i want to boost my minion so i need fuels

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
thank u bro

thank u bro ur method is working op but i want to boost my minion so i need fuels
I will advice you to contact a mod or an admin personally as there is no posts regarding usage of minions, if I find something useful I would inform you about it .
Till then bye bye. P.S. Pigman.

OP
OP
A

Adityairig

Pika Lover
i
I will advice you to contact a mod or an admin personally as there is no posts regarding usage of minions, if I find something useful I would inform you about it .
Till then bye bye. P.S. Pigman.
i will try to contact

bestproplay2

Pika Lover
hello! there is a way to get fuel which is killing mobs in mines its rare or sometime people also sell them in /ah so try to get it thanks you