Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions Ftop in Chat

Vertion

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Vertion

Suggestion:
Ftop in Chat

Detailed description:
Have /ftop show up in chat. If you want, you can still have it show up in a GUI, but also in chat for faction bots and console clients (commonly used by a lot of faction players).

Reason(s):
Allows console clients/ chat only applications to view ftop.

Example(s):
Most faction servers

Edit/ Note: All the downvotes are from players that are mad that my faction raided them. There's no reason not to implement this. It does no harm, only helps.

Last edited:

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Vertion

Vertion

Pika Member
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Do you have a reason or are you just mad that I violated you on the "Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you" thread lmao

JustToGoody

The Pika
Do you have a reason or are you just mad that I violated you on the "Remove the ability to fly when an enemy is within 50 blocks of you" thread lmao
i dont see it helpfull at all ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Last edited:

JustToGoody

The Pika
Shut up already you've proven to not be constructive and just -1'ing this because you don't like our faction weirdo
if you have a problem feel free to Ignore me

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Vertion

Vertion

Pika Member
-1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Do you have a reason for your -1?

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello Vertion,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!