Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Frenkie]Unmute

Frenkie

Like, listen, I'm Frenkie and MercuryGFX or whatever his name is, he mutated me in 2019 ... I'm not sure what month, but he knows. Listen, I've given up playing on the pika network since he mutated me. since I had the kitpvp rank "LEGEND", and I got a mute on that acc and it saddened me, I apologize to the whole staff team for doing this: I got a per mute perm because I got the language wrong in global chat, I'm not from English I almost don't even know English, I do everything via translate, If it can unmute (: I can't play with Mute on KitPvP server + Sam Legend rank, I have friends who have to say they don't kill me, If they need something else, I can't understand me please thank you in advance if you unmute me, (: <3, please (:

tlang

Veteran
Like, listen, I'm Frenkie and MercuryGFX or whatever his name is, he mutated me in 2019 ... I'm not sure what month, but he knows. Listen, I've given up playing on the pika network since he mutated me. since I had the kitpvp rank "LEGEND", and I got a mute on that acc and it saddened me, I apologize to the whole staff team for doing this: I got a per mute perm because I got the language wrong in global chat, I'm not from English I almost don't even know English, I do everything via translate, If it can unmute :) I can't play with Mute on KitPvP server + Sam Legend rank, I have friends who have to say they don't kill me, If they need something else, I can't understand me please thank you in advance if you unmute me, :) <3, please :)
i understand your problem but you must have taken a precautions when you were punished before

tlang

Veteran
never knew people would right such a long message for an unmute

UpperGround

Great Reporter
The answer is already given why r people still replying?
someone locc dis thread asap

also haha this post made me reach 5k messages lololololol