• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Global /freeze command

Search

TheSavior

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
/freeze command

Detailed description:
Please add a /freeze command.
Today I was screenshared and I was in PvP and then I was getting killed but I had to join the discord to get screenshared so, add a /freeze command where you can't move, and can't get hit, nor hit other people so you can properly get ssed without losing anything. I lost all my stuff, so I recommend adding a /freeze command​

Reason(s):
cause i dont wanna die in pvp bc im getting ssed​

momo250

Trial
Trial
The reason you died and lost your stuff was because staff didn't want a possible cheater to kill someone illegitimately. A /freeze command would be better tho. The reason you're being ss'ed is because they think you're cheating.

tlang

Trial
Trial
Minecraft Username
zMoxxy

Suggestion:
/freeze command

Detailed description:
Please add a /freeze command.
Today I was screenshared and I was in PvP and then I was getting killed but I had to join the discord to get screenshared so, add a /freeze command where you can't move, and can't get hit, nor hit other people so you can properly get ssed without losing anything. I lost all my stuff, so I recommend adding a /freeze command​

Reason(s):
cause i dont wanna die in pvp bc im getting ssed​
No commands required

Hmm +1

idk from where but I kinda remember a suggestion like this

xINoLimit

+1 but I think this was suggested for a couple of times already.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
TheSavior

TheSavior

Legendary Pika
The reason you died and lost your stuff was because staff didn't want a possible cheater to kill someone illegitimately. A /freeze command would be better tho. The reason you're being ss'ed is because they think you're cheating.
obviously. when i get frozen they think im cheating, but i was clean and still lost everything.

Nateblad

Pika Lover
+1 coz some people don't read chat or have turned it on for commands only or just off :p

atrely

Rare Pika
I agree, just being you are being ss'ed does not make you guilty of cheating it's the whole reason your being ss'ed is to proove if your legit or not so +100 to this suggestion.

momo250

Trial
Trial
I agree, just being you are being ss'ed does not make you guilty of cheating it's the whole reason your being ss'ed is to proove if your legit or not so +100 to this suggestion.
For screenshares its guilty until proven innocent.

rocke6161

Legendary Pika
+1