Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal freeranks with rewards for playtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuhLyX

Username:
HuhLyX​

Suggestion:
freeranks with rewards for playtime​

Detailed description:
hi staff i want u to install a plugin like a plugin that gives ranks according to your playtime like if a player plays for one month he get that rank and if a player plays for 3 months he get that rank and that rank have some rewards like some armor money too it will make ppl play more on the server Keepgoing goodluck staff hope u add my free ranks for playtime idea​

Reason(s):
i want this idea because some players on lifesteal cant buy ranks and they play for free so their is no ranks and reward for free player and it looks boring for free players so u should add free ranks too so f2p player can play happily on the server.​

Example(s):
i saw this idea on another server which had this it had a command like /freerank​

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Negative, you can get free ranks by voting for the server. 100 votes and you can buy a cheap 5 euro rank easily

Outscale

Banned
Hello,

I am going to have to downvote this one. I don't think they should add any more ranks to Lifesteal, and giving out existing ranks just because of playtime is not an option.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
HuhLyX

Suggestion:
freeranks with rewards for playtime

Detailed description:
hi staff i want u to install a plugin like a plugin that gives ranks according to your playtime like if a player plays for one month he get that rank and if a player plays for 3 months he get that rank and that rank have some rewards like some armor money too it will make ppl play more on the server Keepgoing goodluck staff hope u add my free ranks for playtime idea

Reason(s):
i want this idea because some players on lifesteal cant buy ranks and they play for free so their is no ranks and reward for free player and it looks boring for free players so u should add free ranks too so f2p player can play happily on the server.

Example(s):
i saw this idea on another server which had this it had a command like /freerank
This is good idea but if yuo think about it it's not

The Shear amount of people that will ues alt and client bot to just get stuff fro absolutely doing nothing is predictable so i hsve to give this -1

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
-1 For the reasons stated above and that it can also be abused to farm free ranks on alts by simply afking.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
This wouldn't be fair to the people that spent money on the game not to mention this would be really abuseable and you can get ranks using Iron currency and then the upcoming December gws.

OP
OP
H

HuhLyX

This wouldn't be fair to the people that spent money on the game not to mention this would be really abuseable and you can get ranks using Iron currency and then the upcoming December gws.
so how those money spending ranks would be fair for f2p players

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
so how those money spending ranks would be fair for f2p players
It would be fair since they aren’t buying the ranks (perks), Not to mention users can participate in December, Insta and Twitter giveaways and win ranks/gift cards and also use the iron currency to get ranks. So I think it’s equally fair.
Simply getting ranks using playtime is unbalanced and would be unfair to all users. (Rank Purchaser, Rank Holder, Non-Rank holder etc)

You can already get free ranks for free by voting. We don't need any other methods to get free ranks, it will just defy the purpose of buying packages from the store, and will ultimately kill pika-network in the long run.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello HuhLyX,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.