Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Freecam cegging value

FrostMikasa

Rare Pika
Hello I am getting vietnam flashbacks again, people started freecam cegging our zombie pigmen again like two seasons ago. We lost 1T then because you did nothing about it. I am really not in the mood for losing another 1T because some people can't accept losing. Bro I know it's difficult to play against us but we can't be having people freecam cegging our value again. Do something asap.

LexaFTW

Banned
+1, this is ridiculous, we are losing spawners on unfair way of course. Please fix or rollback us

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
i wanna smack someones forehead and gtfo with this filter

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
We played so hard to get to where we are right now, and some jealous nerd "myth0lofgggies" or other facs are doing illegal activities to make us lose, we won't lose anyway!!! But still, grinding xp and money isn't an easy thing, only if you good you can be on the top place

-Rakdan your Leader #saveTyrants!

Ayxxo

Rare Pika
+1 this makes no sense why is no patching being done you could lose an entire season because of this

Outscale

Banned
Its absolutely sad that they claimed freecam cegging spawners is fixed. IT IS NOT. Whats even more sad is that owners will just ignore this and do nothing about it like 2 seasons ago and like always. No wonder there is no comp on Pika

oppasexi

Rare Pika
+1 I didnt spend money on pika for this result. Please fix this problem asap. <3

Snowyy

Banned
Hello I am getting vietnam flashbacks again, people started freecam cegging our zombie pigmen again like two seasons ago. We lost 1T then because you did nothing about it. I am really not in the mood for losing another 1T because some people can't accept losing. Bro I know it's difficult to play against us but we can't be having people freecam cegging our value again. Do something asap.
I agree , they should do something, but from your side , can you water your spawners so they dont cegg them?

moxxy17

Banned
i agree i have been playing constantly this map every dayu logging on to play this and i keep getting free cam cegged this has to stop! if this does not stop, me and my abusing friend juicer will have to step in. grr

Op_TiTaN

Epic Pika
Update. We have lost over 800b in freecam cegging and I am having so much fun