Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

free titan?

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
You can get free titan by winning either the giveaways or getting top 5 on vote leaderboard
Note: The following method will only get you a giftcard or pika gold by which u can purchase titan

_DominikPro_

Banned
IGN
_DominikPro_
Is there any way to get free titan?
by keeping an eye out for public chat on discord u can catch chat events and get points for them, by the end of the month if u end up finishing first u get a 30eur pika gift card.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
You can get free titan by winning either the giveaways or getting top 5 on vote leaderboard
Note: The following method will only get you a giftcard or pika gold by which u can purchase titan
as you said we can get gift card by getting on vote leaderboard. so can u tell me how do i vote 8 times daily means theres a post about 8 times voting on pika but ii tried it dont work. i can vote for 1st 3rd 4rth 6th and 7th link everyday but i cant vote for 2nd and 5th link everyday.so it happens like 7votes first day and 5 votes second day. can u help me and tell me how to fix that one. AND ALSO ON THE site it says u can vote 2 time for 5th link a day but i cant vote i can only vote 1day it and cant another day and again 1day and cant another day. plz tell me.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
as you said we can get gift card by getting on vote leaderboard. so can u tell me how do i vote 8 times daily means theres a post about 8 times voting on pika but ii tried it dont work. i can vote for 1st 3rd 4rth 6th and 7th link everyday but i cant vote for 2nd and 5th link everyday.so it happens like 7votes first day and 5 votes second day. can u help me and tell me how to fix that one. AND ALSO ON THE site it says u can vote 2 time for 5th link a day but i cant vote i can only vote 1day it and cant another day and again 1day and cant another day. plz tell me.
There were these 2 websites which allowed you to vote twice a day but pika replaced them so I can't help you much with that since I dont vote personally.

And about your second query, I dont think think I understood it too well but in general how a vote site work is if you vote today at 3 pm, you can vote again tomorrow at 3 pm not before that.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
ohh yes i voted for 5th and 2nd site at 5pm yesterday but was not able to vote at that time today but i am able to vote for these now at 9pm. ill vote for more days and will tell if it works.

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
ohh yes i voted for 5th and 2nd site at 5pm yesterday but was not able to vote at that time today but i am able to vote for these now at 9pm. ill vote for more days and will tell if it works.
Yeah, so now you will be able to vote on those sites again at 9pm tomorrow