Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

free rank?

adanfime20

Pika Member
is it posible to get a rank for free because i have been playing survival since november last year and i have never goten a rank because i am a kid and my parents dont want to make a paypal account pls help :(

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
is it posible to get a rank for free because i have been playing survival since november last year and i have never goten a rank because i am a kid and my parents dont want to make a paypal account pls help :(
Be a top voter to get free ranks

GsyrupYT

top voter is one of the easiest ways to get a rank, you get gift card vouchers lol

anyname

Pika Lover
So you can actually tell your parents that you dont have to have a paypal account to buy a rank. Paypal gives the option to just pay as a guest without having to create an account.

moxito

Pika Lover
There are many ways to get free ranks none are easy though, you can try getting a top voter and get a free giftcard try to get seasonal samurai from the vote crates you receve. you can buy ranks from other players who offenn sell them at /ah. You can try wining giftcards from reset giveways or events such as karaoke or build events aswell witch u can see on discord when they are hosted

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
Fun fact: You can get permanent Wizard rank from just voting if you are insanely insanely lucky

Ranqq77

Epic Pika
Fun fact discord rank giveaways is also a thing make sure you join those severs who giveaway ranks i too won one of them i'm warlock now