Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied [Forums] This suggestion is about the Staff applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiladPleyz

Suggestion:
This suggestion is about the Staff applications.

Detailed description:
In this suggestion i would like to say that the Owners or whoever manages the Forums should make it when people apply for the Staff rank, other people could see the application and be able to post their opinion or vote on the application.

Gamemode / Platform:
Forums

Reason(s):
I would like this idea to be implemented because it will help out the Administrators by making it easier for them to Accept & Deny the application.

Example(s):
For example if I apply for the Staff rank, and i would like people to give their opinions about my application etc.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
If your a guy that everyone on the forums dislike because you don’t like the staff’s decision. Then everyone will dislike you because a lot of people are being hate some members tha staff hate for suck up reasoning. So at this point your opinion makes a great reasoning, but only for players that have been playing for more than 1 year on this game. Good idea I love it, they will play around with it a little but dude I love the idea.

OnelKing21

Rare Pika
That will be really bad cause then people can take sentences and other stuff from alot of applications so it wont look copied so thats more work for the admins

ManOfSteel

There are goods and bads about this suggestion.

Goods:
  • Vote on other applications

Bads:
  • Opens up for copying

edfasf

That will be really bad cause then people can take sentences and other stuff from alot of applications so it wont look copied so thats more work for the admins
It's really not hard to figure out if someone has plagiarized an application. This could also help the management as the probability of a plagiarized being accepted will become really minuscule. Also, as far as I know, the applications created here are nothing compared to the applications made on other networks. To be accepted on big servers, you'll sometimes have to write massive applications which could be up to 10000 words.

Useless idea,because as you can see on applications there is a label of what are your disabilities.
And some dudes don't want to let everyone knows about their disabilities,they trust staff only to know about it,so if its visible to everyone ? Whats gonna be that dude's feeling? And more to mention i'm just lazy to add some ideas about this suggestion so -1

edfasf

Useless idea,because as you can see on applications there is a label of what are your disabilities.
And some dudes don't want to let everyone knows about their disabilities,they trust staff only to know about it,so if its visible to everyone ? Whats gonna be that dude's feeling? And more to mention i'm just lazy to add some ideas about this suggestion so -1
I don't even understand why that's a question in the first place. Like, what's the point of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.