Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Forum Spamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
I see a lot of times people replying to the same threads for like 10 times.And they reply on theyre own threads for every messeage.Just to get more messeges -_-
People are making usles threads and they know it.I've been on 200 messeges for atleast a week or so but i see other people going from 100 to 200 in a week 0_0
Someting has to be done about this.Atleast that you get only 1 messeage if you replay on 1 thread.So you dont just get 10 messeges from 1 thread.
Or just punish the people for doing that.And people make threads just unprepered.There was 1 thread that was talking about the EULA and i know that dat pearson didint even read the eula and that it just wathced a youtube video about it and just knows its about the shop or someting like that.
aa

Son for this, i'mma give you a dab.
giphy.gif

OP
OP
SaimTheGamer

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Son for this, i'mma give you a dab.
giphy.gif

Ok im serius and i dont want jokes that doesnt even make sence.
This is a forum page not a place to give jokes.
Sometimes there are needed jokes
But not every time when you reply to a post -_-

Ok im serius and i dont want jokes that doesnt even make sence.
This is a forum page not a place to give jokes.
Sometimes there are needed jokes
But not every time when you reply to a post -_-
stop being a hypocrite about it, ever seen the button ''report''? Yeah i suggest using it and stop complaining.

OP
OP
SaimTheGamer

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Ok you joined this website May 16 and today is may 26 so you are 10 days on this website and you gained ower 100 messeges so that means you posted alteast 10 replays a day.And im a member from Feb 26 and i gained 200 messeges because i dont do usles threads.Thats all for me and you can stop trying to defend yourself ok kid?

Ok you joined this website May 16 and today is may 26 so you are 10 days on this website and you gained ower 100 messeges so that means you posted alteast 10 replays a day.And im a member from Feb 26 and i gained 200 messeges because i dont do usles threads.Thats all for me and you can stop trying to defend yourself ok kid?
Hypocrite confirmed... Okay im out, im done with this guy lmao

Jeear

Legendary Pika
That's bc he's cool now deal with it

Sexual content on singature omg omg omg ben ben ben I am a hungry wolf I need bens I reported to etmins
Ikr I love that signature

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I mean I know some people just can't speak English good, and thats ok, but when you type like this..... "so this is an example.well what a greatexample,I love it so much. ho w are you anyway.?"

Example in your sentence:
I see a lot of times people replying to the same threads for like 10 times.And they reply on theyre own threads for every messeage.Just to get more messeges

Status
Not open for further replies.